Reviews for Verbotene Liebe
AndrewStorm chapter 5 . 2/26/2012
i love the amazing ideas you get. where do you get your inspiration?
malecfan0822 chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
Oh, wow this is so excellent, and I literally laughed out loud at Jace hitting of Maria. Max is the best.
asheepiage chapter 5 . 9/8/2011
nawwww i love this chapter :) it so sweet at the end :) I 3 Malec :P lol asheepiage.
Dannie Jo chapter 5 . 9/4/2011
aw, I'm happy Jace is a kind doctor! Max needs some more kindness in his life since his mom and sister don't visit him...and Magnus' life is so sad, but I find it cute that he's a performer! Haha, I have an idea possibly...like maybe Maria and Alec could be walking through town and see Magnus performing? Maybe he talks Maria into hiring him as an entertainer or something & on day she sees that he has her clip so she gets the hint that him and Alec are...friendly? I don't know! I hope that fires some inspiration for you! Love this story, darling :)

-Dani
mudkipluvr4ever chapter 5 . 9/4/2011
Great job, I was so happy to see that you had updated! Finally Jace is introduced. Hope Magnus and Alec meet up again, maybe shopping or something! Please update soon!
xXLadyMillyXx chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
wow! I love this story! this is brilliant, keep it up!

Update soon :)
asheepiage chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
OOHhhh yet another good chapter... Keept it up ;) asheepiage.
mudkipluvr4ever chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
I am glad that you didn't kill Max off! Maria is a sweetie, and I hope that everything turns out right so he can get with Magnus. Please update soon!
kelsocake chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
I really like it and I hope you continue it
Dannie Jo chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
Beautiful, darling! One of the most intrancing stories I have read on here in a while! I immediately fell in love with your little world you created and how you twisted the characters to fit your plot line! Like I say countless times, you are a gifted writer and this really shows how your talent shines! Can't wait to hear more from this story. It is a sad story, but uplifting and carefree at the same time, and the only reason that I find the whole engagement sad is because Maria seems kind enough, but he belongs with Magnus! So cute.

Anywho, keep writing and stay in touch!

Happy writing,

Dani
asheepiage chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
haha nice 3 i love malec hehe :D asheepiage.
mudkipluvr4ever chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
Oh my gosh, I aboslutely loved this chapter! Great job!
filllingablankspace chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
Aaawwwe 3 cute... Ugh but alec has to be engaged to some one other then Magnus! D:
merlotte456 chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
Aw, this was incredibly adorable and sweet.
butterflylover7143 chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
this looks rly interesting so far! keep it up and update soon!