Reviews for For The Greater Good
IamaSWITCHbot chapter 4 . 8/6
Please update
luthiensurion44 chapter 4 . 2/9
I hope that you keep this up. It has the set up to be very very interesting :) I'm intrigued and loving what you've done so far.
Shae Vizla chapter 4 . 11/25/2020
Very promising story and Harry hadn't even appeared yet . Now that Severus has the ideas more clear, he can start to plot and I think he already meet several people who could help him greatly... Poor Sirius, his world view is going to be polexed wgen he realize that Slytherins and a member of his much hated family care and do more for him that his so called "collegues" of the Order.
digbygreen chapter 4 . 10/28/2020
Drama. intrique. Who done it? Great story and we haven't seen Harry yet. Thanks for writing.
Fire Tempest chapter 4 . 9/12/2020
This is excellent so far and I look forward to seeing where you take it!
Ariel Schnee chapter 4 . 7/28/2020
I hope to read more of this sometime soon._
tooker86 chapter 4 . 10/26/2019
Can’t wait for more
gilrand chapter 4 . 9/24/2019
I'm intrigued with this story. It does include some tropes but I like how they are being dealt with. Please continue.
AerynS chapter 4 . 9/5/2019
Excellent start! more coming soon?
DodoBirdy chapter 4 . 5/24/2019
Just found this story ... very interesting beginning, and I am now hooked. Looking forward to future updates. Thanks so much for writing.
Razeus1 chapter 4 . 5/20/2019
Geeze...
less than 25k words and you've packed so much information and with such a punch..Amazing!
dianaanne chapter 4 . 5/18/2019
Interesting story; am following so I get notice when you update!
serenityselena chapter 4 . 5/13/2019
some very interesting twists...
eagerly awaiting to read more :)
CCSakuraforever chapter 4 . 5/11/2019
Esta muy bueno la historia se ve interesante mas que cara pondra severus cuando vea el linaje de harry que esta ocultando el director mas como va a ayudar al mundo magico con sus cambios y aliados
Bronze chapter 4 . 4/11/2019
I've said it before and I'll say it again! The Greater Good is the Greater Good of APWBD personally! It has nothing to do with the rest of the world. It's only Fumblemort's good.