Reviews for For The Greater Good
tooker86 chapter 4 . 10/26/2019
Can’t wait for more
gilrand chapter 4 . 9/24/2019
I'm intrigued with this story. It does include some tropes but I like how they are being dealt with. Please continue.
AerynS chapter 4 . 9/5/2019
Excellent start! more coming soon?
DodoBirdy chapter 4 . 5/24/2019
Just found this story ... very interesting beginning, and I am now hooked. Looking forward to future updates. Thanks so much for writing.
Razeus1 chapter 4 . 5/20/2019
Geeze...
less than 25k words and you've packed so much information and with such a punch..Amazing!
dianaanne chapter 4 . 5/18/2019
Interesting story; am following so I get notice when you update!
serenityselena chapter 4 . 5/13/2019
some very interesting twists...
eagerly awaiting to read more :)
CCSakuraforever chapter 4 . 5/11/2019
Esta muy bueno la historia se ve interesante mas que cara pondra severus cuando vea el linaje de harry que esta ocultando el director mas como va a ayudar al mundo magico con sus cambios y aliados
Bronze chapter 4 . 4/11/2019
I've said it before and I'll say it again! The Greater Good is the Greater Good of APWBD personally! It has nothing to do with the rest of the world. It's only Fumblemort's good.
Bronze chapter 1 . 4/11/2019
Well that result wasn't unexpected. Everyone calls Voldemort the worst Dark Lord in so many centuries however, I'd have to disagree with them. The Darkest Dark Lord for many centuries is the one claiming to be the Leader of the Light. Now looking at everything that Fumblemort placed on Snape, a man he claims to trust implicitly, one must ask what he's placed on Harry Potter. I really think Harry needs to go get checked out and finally see a Master Healer that in no way shape or form answers to the reining Dark Lord. No telling how much Fumblemort has damaged him!
Calmzone1 chapter 4 . 4/13/2019
Very interesting. I’m wondering how long it will take for Severus to finally think that Harry must have charms and jinxes on him, and perhaps even Draco does.
Kimper69 chapter 4 . 4/10/2019
Love this! Please keep going
fragonknight01 chapter 4 . 3/24/2019
I quite like this story so far. Well done.
Marauder no. Five chapter 4 . 3/15/2019
i'd thought you'd given up on this but i'm so glad your back to it. I really do like the idea you have and the chapters so far. I hope you see it through.
Savanna chapter 4 . 3/12/2019
Love it! Update soon please!