Reviews for Full Circle
Honest Lunar Raven chapter 6 . 12h
Ah, this is such a lovely change of pace compared to the normal fare... Definitely worth waiting for an update, even if they come but about once a year...

Cannot tell you how relieved I was to see that while this has not been updated for some time, your others fics have... That said, I may now have to read your other fics... if they are even half this good, then they will be well worth the read!

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter, HLR~
Hamilton chapter 6 . 9/24
Great story, and like eveverybody else I really hope you will find the time somehow to continue it...
I love the story! I found it very touching how both time travelers didn't think to fix their own childhoods being in the past, but thought to fix their best friends. I also loved how they reconnected eventually. Like Sirius mused, it is a true love story. I hope real life gives you the opportunity to return and finish this. Good luck to you.
Specky Clarke chapter 6 . 8/31
I really hope you finish this most excellent story, though after the last update was over a year ago I don't hold much.
sfjoellen chapter 6 . 8/20
this reminds me of the o. henry story, gift of the magi.

it's tender and sweet and excellent. thank you for writing. even unfinished, it's amazing!
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 3 . 8/9
This is cute and unique having them raise small younger versions of each other. I wonder how this will converge. I still don't quite understand how this all started. Maybe that was intended. Hope things become more clear, but still fascinating as of now.
LeeArt chapter 6 . 7/27
I know that this story had not been updated for a year but I do hope that you will update and eventually complete this amazing story, I want to know what happened to Hermione/Minnie and Harry/JP as well as the Weasleys especially Ron this time around and I think that Hermione might had slightly change Draco perception of the Muggleborn I hope he can be friendly towards Minnie and JP.
nixphoenix chapter 1 . 7/16
I so love this story, i can't count the number of times i've re-read this. The character's personalities are very well written. I also like that all my favorite characters (Hermione, Harry and Sirius) are alive and being in each others lives from such an early time. Wish even moony was with them. Please please update, i want to see how this story ends and why the weasleys did what they did.
LilithiaRW chapter 6 . 5/11
This is so unlike anything I've ever read. Splendid! I love the character development. The PTSD is very believable, and I admire you for it. Please continue!
thonez chapter 6 . 4/26
good start
tied chapter 6 . 4/9
Just found this story
Loved it

Please continue

Cringo chapter 6 . 4/4
I know you probably get this all the time, but I absolutely love this story. It takes the traveling back in time in a way I've not read before and I've read several of them. :) I hope you are doing well and completely understand how real life can interrupt our pleasures.
Fandoulli chapter 6 . 3/30
This story is really sweet and I love it! Thank!
Firewolfe chapter 6 . 3/19
Type your review for this chapter here...
Ron chapter 6 . 2/24