Reviews for Full Circle
forestreject chapter 6 . 9/15
So whatever happened to Ron?
Priya Ashok chapter 6 . 9/8
Thank you.
thenerdgirl25 chapter 6 . 7/1
Ohh dear I'm sorry that happened, I know 3 years have passed. But I wish you well. :-)
Kristen257 chapter 6 . 4/30
I do not have the words to convey how much I really, really, really, really love this story. I hope you're able to work on it again soon.
Great story love the twists
Hope you continue
Thanks for sharing
harrynginnyinatree chapter 6 . 4/23
This is a great story. It is quite different from other time turner stories and I'm highly enjoying it. Are you still planning on continuing it or has it been abandoned? I just found it yesterday, I hope that you'll write more sometime.
CrazyReader3 chapter 6 . 1/30
Enjoying and hoping for more. Thank you.
racethom chapter 6 . 1/22
I continue to come back to reread the entirety of your story. It's wonderful and you've a great storytelling Voice.
Owl chapter 6 . 11/25/2016
This is an amazing story! I love your two different versions of Harry and Hermione and their family. It will be interesting to see what happens when the young ones go to Hogwarts - especially what happens with Ron and with Quirrelmort. Fabulous writing and a fabulous story. Thank you!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/13/2016
CM r u sure you're still alive and not a ghost that haunt us?
shivani7 chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
when are you going to update this story. this is an awesome story. please update this story
Cringo chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
I love this story and the mystery of what happened with Hermione. I hope real life will allow you to throw us a bone soon.
starlite22 chapter 6 . 10/3/2016
Great so far, please update.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/3/2016
I forgot my password so I can't sign in under my name . But it is Sabrina . The only thing wrong with this story is that it is too short please oh please continue it . I absolutely love it .
NouvelleVoix chapter 6 . 7/11/2016
This is an absolutely adorable, wonderfully soppy, beautifully sweet story. I really hope you'll pick it back up again sometime soon!