Reviews for Full Circle
Cringo chapter 1 . 10/9
I love this story and the mystery of what happened with Hermione. I hope real life will allow you to throw us a bone soon.
starlite22 chapter 6 . 10/3
Great so far, please update.
I forgot my password so I can't sign in under my name . But it is Sabrina . The only thing wrong with this story is that it is too short please oh please continue it . I absolutely love it .
NouvelleVoix chapter 6 . 7/11
This is an absolutely adorable, wonderfully soppy, beautifully sweet story. I really hope you'll pick it back up again sometime soon!
Pothangfanfic chapter 6 . 6/18

That last review (starting with "This is such an amazing story") was from me. I thought I was signed in. *sigh*
This is such an amazing story. I love how you've woven the adult Harry and Hermione with the child Minnie and JP.

I also like how you've made Hermione's parents more than just afterthoughts like JKR did.

I really hope you're planning on continuing this. If for nothing else but to tell us how/why Ron betrayed them...
Rogue15 chapter 6 . 6/12
This has to be one of the best portrayals of time travel that I have ever read about. Purely character driven so far in a way that makes it truly interesting to read.

Hopefully this gets continued some day. Can't believe that I missed this one over the last few years...

Thanks for an enjoyable read.
MissVianky chapter 6 . 5/30
Please update this story! I'm begging you! It's really good and is a twist from all the other time travel stories I've read about Harry Potter. I enjoy reading this a lot.
vmcclure2 chapter 6 . 5/16
Do you have the next chapter, now?
Arford chapter 6 . 5/10
Your work is utterly breathtaking; and even more than that, it is inspiring.

Jo Suzuki chapter 6 . 4/17
Please don't abandon this story! It's lovely! Had me almost in tears so many times! :')
Ldysabella chapter 6 . 4/7
This is such a tremendous story line. I do hope you get around to finishing it up.
at-nightfall chapter 6 . 3/2
Britpicking: The Euros to be exchanged should be British Pounds instead. The UK never switched to Euros, and Euro coins and banknotes were only available starting at January, 1st 2002.

btw. I like this story very much. It was a bit confusing early on, but the two threads worked together very well.
LeonaMasha chapter 6 . 2/21
I love this story. The emotions are amazing. The way this is written is phenomenal. I love this story. Yes, it needed repeating. You are a spectacular writer. Thanks for posting.
Nanyin chapter 6 . 1/20