Reviews for The Secret Life of the Hogwarts Heads
SweatshirtandJeans chapter 1 . 7/6
I loved it! I really did. You are a great writer! I especially love the parts when Ron is angry. I loved the movement of the story, how it went from event to event. I also loved the ending. It was so good, I only wish you would write a sequel!
BEST
LOVE IT! XOXO
chickenslovebone chapter 1 . 1/23
great story
Harry potter chapter 1 . 1/10
To short
crazyforbooks101 chapter 1 . 1/1
I thought this story was awesome! I love how Harry was so cool and helped Scorpius! Definitely different from the other stories (in a good way) :)
tiffany chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
thats a very good fanfiction !
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
This was beautiful! I loved how Harry and Ginny were so cool with Scorpius and were there for Rose always. I think Scorpius is in Slytherin, like to prove that being there doesn't mean you're bad, with Albus. But other than that, perfection.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Bloody brilliant, mate.
Katja chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
I'm really impressed, it was a pure pleasure to read it! Thank you for publishing that story, really!

Greetings from Poland :)
PandaPowerr chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
Actualy It's great!
I love the idea about Rose x Scorpius and i hope you could make some more work
about them 33
;3
Loves Akuma Satsukii *0*
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
I love it i was an awesom one the way they fave teling the truth to the familie o it is amazin i also loved that harry and ginny helped so much it was greate congrats
rahma.abdalla.52 chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
i really like your story !
SarinaSSH chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
Terribly beautiful story, it was! Terribly wonderful and sweet and everything I would love in a Scorpius-Rose story! Thank you! _ Some parts of it brought tears to my eyes...
nymphatomks chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
it was a really nice story, but a lot of things weren't resolved and there were an awful lot of typos in there.. sorry for the negativity but it kind of ruined the story for me