Reviews for Grandpa
MMWillow13 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
so very very sweet
atheis23 chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
I really like this story, it wasn't to chessy. It made me smile :) it was a really cute story!
carez123 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Dude! I totally used to have a pink toy Barbie laptop! No joke! :D
zats chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
Found your story and loved the family dynamic. Chrissy is a very smart typical kid. Love it and hope you continue it.
thorteso chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
I loved this cute little story. With the parting line, I hope that means you will continue in this universe - Booth dealing with Parker growing up!
Frankie707 chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
Aw that was very sweet, cute, and just fun. I loved it. :)
nattylovesjordy chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
I love how you've kinda made it so each kid mirrors a parent. Love that.
boothiebabe chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
i hope there a sequel to this... cause i wanna see where this goes with the brennan and booth wedding. parker's friend and chrissy shes so adorable...
Spygrrl chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
No, it was a really sweet and fun story. I like just getting to spend time with the family. :)
Jessica M.C chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
Sooooo, cute! Can't wait to read more!
hgiel chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
"mischievous blue eyes and wide charm smile" this made me smile!:D

funny, adorable and beautiful! i hope you can continue this one.. please?:)
Phosphorescent chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
Aww, Chrissy is adorable. I particularly love the Old McDonald-Lotion song. Both Booth and Brennan are in-character, and Max makes for a highly entertaining babysitter. Here's to hoping that nothing goes wrong!
loveislovemanx chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
Love it. Please update this and healing two souls soon
nattylovesjordy chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
I love how she laughed at her own joke like Brennan has!
Spygrrl chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
Adorable. I love that Ranpa isn't finding babysitting so easy. lol I also love that it is because Chrissy is so much like her mother that it takes talking to rationally to get through. I hope your muse gets more cooperative. :)