Reviews for A sinking feeling
jennyVDL93 chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
Aw shit. I cried. I mean it. I cried. You could hear my tears rolling. This is heartbreaking yet also heartwarming. Thank you. I could see this as a partner who will stay till the very end due to sickness. This is so real. Thank you again.
Ramona chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
Thank you for taking what was left of my heart by the end of the story and crushing it into infinite pieces. Appreciated.
MISSROCKHAMMER chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
This was an amazing, the first story I've cried at in a while. I don't think words can do it justice
fardreamer333 chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
I don't think I've ever read a more heart wrenching thing. I don't cry while reading, I just don't. Sure damp eyes here and there, but not much. The last few paragraphs about writing on his hand though, had me absolutely sobbing. I had stop reading three different time just to catch my breath and mop my face! Dang it, this is amazing! I don't know how you did it, but you broke a part of my heart I didn't even know I had in just under four thousand words. Ugg. You write amazingly, but I'm illogically mad at you right now! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
THANKS FOR BREAKING MY HEART I APPRECIATE IT
17Green Rose18 chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
*crying* WUAAAAAA! ARTIE! DON'T LEAVE MEH! I WUV YOU!
EsmeraldaRomaliaVargasVelencio chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
no no nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Arthur no
excelt work im crying my eyes outnso soory for the typos mt key nord is abury mess
this fic is just awesome and nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo my Iggy My England And MY love
ItsMyIceCream428 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Amazing work! :)
BritishSpells chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
;U; this was just... Amazing. I'm crying in front of my family. It's just simply amazing. Thank you for writing this. Kudos to you and all of your amazing stories.
ellasolas chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Well, what a cheery story that was. Now I have to find a funny story, to make me stop crying. -.- - :(
InvaderPey chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Dx WWWWAAAAHHHHH ! AND I WAS STUPID ENOUGH TO READ THIS THE BIGHT BEFORE SUMMER BREAK WAS OVER! I love it but the feels! They hurt!
Cloudjumper-rider chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
ENGLAND!

Oh no...What if England really did drown...*goes on a recycle spree* WE MUST SAVE THE EARTH!
CobaltDuchess chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
ASFDGHJKLQWERTYCV! Why is this, so sad! So incredible depressing! Great, but, "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"... SO freaking, SAD!
Miracle Cloud Boy chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Okay so I clicked on this fully planning to read it again and, well, I couldn't do it. I'm sorry, but just reading the first part of the first line and the last paragraph had me sobbing like my family just died again.

Still, everything from my first anon review (under the same name) applies here! It's so sad and... and... ugh I'm crying still because I remembered what happened.

:u

Gosh darnit you writer I'll never be able to forgive myself for reading this. EVER.

*sob sob*

I don't even like this pairing that much and you still manage to mercilessly tear my chest open and wrench my heart right out from its place amongst my ribs.

I'm going to go cry myself to sleep now. I hope you can deal with the guilt I'm trying to send your way for how good this was. :3
CC.V.RG chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Oh my god...this actual made me cry... :'( *wipes away tears* This was so sad...god, i hope this doesnt happen in real life (*now even more determined to help stop global warming, even though the APH characters dont exist...lol*).

I'm suitably impressed, though. Only a select few stories ever make me cry...:'( thank you for writing this! :')