Reviews for A sinking feeling
EsmeraldaRomaliaVargasVelencio chapter 1 . 3/24
no no nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Arthur no
excelt work im crying my eyes outnso soory for the typos mt key nord is abury mess
this fic is just awesome and nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo my Iggy My England And MY love
ItsMyIceCream428 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Amazing work! :)
BritishSpells chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
;U; this was just... Amazing. I'm crying in front of my family. It's just simply amazing. Thank you for writing this. Kudos to you and all of your amazing stories.
ellasolas chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Well, what a cheery story that was. Now I have to find a funny story, to make me stop crying. -.- - :(
InvaderPey chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Dx WWWWAAAAHHHHH ! AND I WAS STUPID ENOUGH TO READ THIS THE BIGHT BEFORE SUMMER BREAK WAS OVER! I love it but the feels! They hurt!
Cloudjumper-rider chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
ENGLAND!

Oh no...What if England really did drown...*goes on a recycle spree* WE MUST SAVE THE EARTH!
CobaltDuchess chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
ASFDGHJKLQWERTYCV! Why is this, so sad! So incredible depressing! Great, but, "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"... SO freaking, SAD!
Miracle Cloud Boy chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Okay so I clicked on this fully planning to read it again and, well, I couldn't do it. I'm sorry, but just reading the first part of the first line and the last paragraph had me sobbing like my family just died again.

Still, everything from my first anon review (under the same name) applies here! It's so sad and... and... ugh I'm crying still because I remembered what happened.

:u

Gosh darnit you writer I'll never be able to forgive myself for reading this. EVER.

*sob sob*

I don't even like this pairing that much and you still manage to mercilessly tear my chest open and wrench my heart right out from its place amongst my ribs.

I'm going to go cry myself to sleep now. I hope you can deal with the guilt I'm trying to send your way for how good this was. :3
CC.V.RG chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Oh my god...this actual made me cry... :'( *wipes away tears* This was so sad...god, i hope this doesnt happen in real life (*now even more determined to help stop global warming, even though the APH characters dont exist...lol*).

I'm suitably impressed, though. Only a select few stories ever make me cry...:'( thank you for writing this! :')
SirenAlpha chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
That was excellent. I was almost crying, and I never cry. That was terribly depressing, but very well done. Please continue writing!
dsfnskjjgidfjis chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I-I-I-I-I-I ...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I just... I can't...NOOOO!

Whyyyyy? That was so sad! Everybodys looking at my weirdly now because I'm crying! Loved it and I hope we can stop global warming before countries start dissapearing.

Very well written.
Mei-chan818 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
NOT IGGY! I was crying throughout the whole fic. It takes a lot to make me cry my eyes out. Tears were blurring the screen as I read it. Thank you very much. You are very good at getting emotions to the reader.
AoiBaraKa chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Oh my gosh I'm almost crying right now ;-; This is so beautiful, thank you for writing something so touching.
cookies111 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Oh god. Just heart-wrenching! I loved it!
Pica G chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I was reading this story and listening to the song "Kiss the Rain" by Yiruma. The combination made me want to bawl.

This story is beautiful and tragic. Amazing job!

~Mudstripe