Reviews for Growing Pains (Rewrite)
eld mcm chapter 12 . 7/12/2013
I'll just take a few seconds to tell you HOW MUCH I LOVE ADMETUS'S CHARACTERIZATION! *exales*
Truly, I just cannot wait to see how the Macavity issue will be resolved... or if Quaxo makes it to Bustopher Jones's in time! XD
P.S. Also LOVED *giggle* the origin of Etcetera's name, that was pretty clever :)
CrazyIndigoChild chapter 8 . 12/14/2011
whaaaaat? What is this doing going unfinished! I demand that you update IMMEDIATELY... Please :3

Your take on Quaxo in this story is SUPER cute and extremely realistic. He does seem rather like the type of kid to cause trouble and run off wherever he likes when he likes. It seems poor Busto will have his hands full ;)

Ugh! There is so much to comment on and so much I wan't to know! Please please please update soon! I'll... give you a cookie :D
Cookie05 chapter 7 . 7/16/2011
K

another great chap
Cookie05 chapter 6 . 7/15/2011
Gory

I feel so sorry

for Lonz

good story

I say good cos last chaps

has way too much gory detail.
Cookie05 chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
Ohhh

great discribing
HumanGuineapig chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
Oh no, poor Quaxo!

You need to update very very very soon, this is awesome!

Luv HGP!
nightwhisperofshadows chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
hey, rather nice story. Whenever I think about this, I'm drawn back to the question of what happened to Quaxo's mother. And because exotica doesn't seem to care for him much, I keep thinking about a ghost in Japanese folklore called a Ubume. They're the ghosts of mothers who died, leaving children behind with no one to care for them. Awesome thing about them is that they still do whatever they can to care for their child, such as giving them gifts or still looking after them. Hope to know what happens to Quaxo soon.
HumanGuineapig chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
Oh...I wonder what happened to Alonzo...well, what the full story is...that little flash back was quite intriguing.

Naww, Quaxo is sooo cute! I wonder why Cassie doesn't really like him though?

Anywhoooo

Update very very soon!

Luv HGP!
Eraman chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
this continues to sound interesting just keep going :D
Laitie chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I love this, it's absolutely adorable! I can't WAIT to read more!
Cookie05 chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Awww

Great chapter
Eraman chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Aw Exie is a mum :D cute chapter.
Eraman chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Now this sounds interesting :)
nightwhisperofshadows chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
This story is worth continuing, but what did you mean by Alonzo having a disfigured paw? was it broken beyond repair in a battle or something?
Cookie05 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011