Reviews for From Silent Dreams We Never Wake
addicted-on-glee chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
addicted-on-glee chapter 6 . 5/29/2013
OMG YOUR WRITING,okay i love till death all of your fic but i'm dying for this one...i need more THAN ANYTHING THE NEXT CHAPTER PLS!Love you btw you are the best :D
StarKidPotterLove chapter 6 . 3/31/2013
Well, you haven't updated in like 2 years so its a long shot, but this story is truly amazing and it would be awesome if you continued it despite abandoning it long ago(:
hma1010 chapter 6 . 3/25/2013
Jeeze, this is such a good story, I hope that you continue with it at some point! You're doing a really good job portraying DID and not making it fake or crazy! Please, please continue with this!
anderpson chapter 6 . 5/3/2012
This is amazing! It's done so well, I love this!
1LostFan chapter 6 . 10/14/2011
Hey Rayychel! Hope you're well!

So I was supposed to get out of my car like 20 minutes ago but when I saw you updated a story I never read before, I was like hey i'll give it shot because it's you and it's probably freakin incredible. And this totally is! It's so sad I just want to hold Blaine :-( I really hope he tells Kurt about Holden, I think it would be good for him you know? Anyways, this is epic and I got to get out of my car now...
shadowjardis chapter 6 . 10/14/2011
Oh my heart aches for Blaine so much :( but he needs to tell Kurt. Its one of those scenarios though, where I assume things are going to get worse before they get better.

I adore this story, can't wait to read more
perchance to wake chapter 6 . 10/14/2011
Every chapter of this story scares me and breaks my heart for Blaine :( Poor boy. He's so sad :( And Holden is so very creepy.

Can't wait to read more, though! Kurt is suspicious, now...

perchance to wake chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
Holden sounds utterly terrifying O_O I'm really scared for Blaine, and for Kurt, and of Kurt finding out, and of Kurt NOT finding out until it's too late... Gah. Creepy. The alter ego is so... clever. And manipulative. And horrible.

But this is fascinating, and exciting in that terrifying and suspenseful way. I can't wait to read more!

marli-slashs fan chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
This chapter is incredible, the psyché of Blaine is well written and i can't wait for more.
shadowjardis chapter 5 . 9/9/2011
Aww, poor Blaine :( the stress of keeping something like that to yourself only makes it worse! Hopefully he can learn to trust Kurt soon :( enjoyed the read dear, looking forward to the next.
shadowjardis chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
Aw, my poor little heart goes out to Blaine in this one - so tormented, and just wanting respite. I can understand where you'd get some inspiration to this; blaine's outward appearance is almost too perfect. As with your other stories, your writing is wonderful, and I can't wait to read more of this saga, though I have a hard time (understanding a bit about this illness myself) figuring where this story might have a happy ending (and we all know we secretly want klaine to always live happily ever after).
perchance to wake chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
Wow, this is really cool, in a really worrying, terrifying way. Poor Blaine! That must be so frightening... Can a therapist not help with this? And what did his parents do? He said they handled it wrong... O_O

I'd love to read more! Please update!

marli-slashs fan chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
It's awesome and so dark ! Hope a little light soon.
7yearsoflove chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
I think you are a fantastic author, and I can't wait to read more from you.:)