Reviews for Little Secrets
Cute!
luvtheheaven chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
This was great. ;)
Gazlover12 chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Hahaha this was awesome, nice job! I can actually totally see this happening :)
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
This was great. I'm glad Blaine was so good about it.
raquelicious chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
For some reason, I just love it when Blaine gets 'disapproving looks' during Warbler practices. I think it's because ever since that one scene in Original Songs where they were discussing what song best suited Blaine's voice, I picture the older Warblers, and Wes in particular, as sort of overprotective parents to Blaine.
Bablefisk chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Aww!
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Lol, cute
perchance to wake chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I thought that was both sweet and hilarious, loved the ending in particular! Blaine! xD Wes will murder him.

~K
Ped chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I laughed quite a lot while I read this story.

Thank you for sharing your words with us, the fangirls.
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Omg! So much love. My heart feels like he's gonna explode.
PlotterFTW chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I love this!

I especially like Blaine. I think he's totally goofy, look at his performances! I admit it's probably the Darren showing, but as long as we see the show faces, who cares?
lilmm chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
This story arc is adorable. I'd love to see more development of it in the future. Maybe a "dance lesson" late one night?
Call me Mad chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I loved this. I think the Warblers are probably completely different in practice than when they are out of it, and I could see that start to get to Kurt.
ChuckNorrisLeftFist chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
This made me snicker quite a bit! Especially since the Warblers in canon seem so uptight you'd think they're little Stepford singers.
DressandTie chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
wow that was amazing the last part had me weeping Blaine is so cute well anyway thank you for the awesomeness x