Reviews for Coming Home
jessa76 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
love this u need to update and keep going
loventherussian17 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Great story so far can't wait to see wat happens next update soon
xEverBabyx chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Please write more!
KristinaFerrara13 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
i'm liking this, post soon
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Awe poor bella
Caro09 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
This is really good!
RubyDragonJewel chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
love the story so far can't wait to read more about emmett and bella,and see what happens next...
surething302 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Well done, bb... I am so an Emmett/Bella gurl. I also love the movie Sweet Home Alabama, seen it 50 times probably. Lol! I hate he not getting to come home. Looking forward to the next chappy.

Skychaser chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Heartbreak from the start. :(

Sad day for poor Bella ... I can't even begin to imagine. I also can't wait to start seeing some interaction ... I know it's going to be even more heartbreaking if he DOESN'T come home soon enough, but I am hoping I get to find a new non-cannon couple to fall in love with. :D

Thanks for posting hun!

Sunsetwing chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I'm liking this so far. Em & B don't bother me, and I actually think they're pretty cute together. Makes things easier when Edward isn't in the picture :)
emmettsmate chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Wow just started tearing from beginning. That has never happened. Can't wait to read more.
angelina32 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
love it.. update soon..
Vicki-Jasper-Whitlock chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Love it! Please update soon xx
moved to siberia chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Way to bring out the angst/hurt on the first chappie, chickie. :'( It was still a great job though.
forgotten22 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
This is a great start. I'm sad for Bella that her husband won't be coming home though :( Hopefully he will soon. I think this could be a great story. :)