Reviews for Not This Time
That was an absolutely wonderful story!
mrsking1976 chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
simply beautiful, I loved the romantic first date. to me you stayed within the characters. beautifully written.
Rokimbo chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Your story was such a pleasure to read. I thought you did a wonderful job showing us what
came after their 'first' kiss. Nicely done!
kittn chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
Very sweet way to fill out the time in between seasons three and four. I really enjoyed the writing! At some points I think you were trying to italicize words and your formatting got away from you, but other than that a beautifully written love story. Bravo!
Keeper of Oz chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
This was a beautiful story. I like the way you included the last minutes of All the world's a stage tag. I think you were true to Lee and Amanda's characters. I like that you set there first date at Rock Creek Park (a location used often in the series). My only suggestion is regarding a couple of typos towards the end of the story ( emmy/em ).

I cannot wait to read more!
iluvfangs chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
That was really good! They are my classic faves! You wrote it well! Thank you
adare1 chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
Wow, what a wonderful treat! This story is so well written and perfectly in character! Love all the tenderness, respect and love in their kisses and words. I couldn't save this to my favorites fast enough!
Mandlee123 chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
Another incredible chapter. Thanks for sharing. I hope to read more of your stories in the future.
JackieJacks chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
Well that was just lovely - sweet and sexy and gloriously in character. You're a great writer. I see that you normally write in other fandoms, but I'll echo the sentiment. I'd love to see more of this.
cajun panda chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
The perfect first date for my favorite couple! You are a talented writer.
AnnieCloud chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
Just wow!

I admire how you avoided the possible pitfalls in this 1st date story. Again you kept the balance between the revelation of the feelings of our favorite couple and the content of the story. It would have been so easy to write a saccharine romance and to let them profess too much too fast. But you brought out the sentiment and showed us convincingly what their respective train of thoughts in this unfamiliar and new situation was.

I also liked the flow of this story. There is a natural development of the story line, where you adress all the open questions about their new relationship. So you give us a very conclusive version with a lot of interesting psychological insight about their first date.

There was no unnecessary paragraph and I think you reached your goal to bring out the sentiments and what is beneath the surface very well. This tension and the setting of the pace made your Story so interesting.

It was such a pleasure to read it, thank you!

I'm looking forward to your next story!

P.S.: I've got two little questions I will send you per PM. But I think I will do that another time.
Debbie5 chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
I loved it! Ahh, the romance! Nice job in telling your story about their first date!
life in perspective chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
What a romantic story- you captured the characters so well! I'm looking forward to more stories from you in the future.
BrenRenQoI chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
How very, very sweet! I adored this show ages ago, and just finished a lovely refresher of the sweet romance of Scarecrow and Mrs King through several highlights-vids over on YouTube, and just *had* to get a little more SMK romance fix... this little fic did just the trick! I am now ready to sail off to dreamland full of the warmest warm & fuzzy feelings, and so I thank you most kindly for sharing this beautiful follow-up to the *Official* start of their romantic relationship!
BarbaraT chapter 1 . 7/17/2011