Reviews for Turning Point
baz chapter 28 . 4/3/2019
i wanna cry this is so good! it is already great, even without the epilogue. i would really want to see it, though.:)
Guest chapter 21 . 3/17/2019
At chapter twenty I realized I didn't check if this story was complete I looked and than primus it is I almost had a heart attack
Guest chapter 20 . 3/17/2019
What is love love love baby don't hurt me no more what is love
Guest chapter 15 . 3/17/2019
I'm goannna need blaster and Soundwave to frag soon
Guest chapter 11 . 3/17/2019
On no interfacing I guess for the trine ritual
Guest chapter 10 . 3/17/2019
Is the trine ritual interfacing in the sky? Omg that's a weird mental image
I
Spooky gamgam chapter 7 . 3/16/2019
So I love u storay n stuff but it's dark url in my room and I'm pretty sure there's a bird on mah desk wait it's a bottle of blue
Spooky gamgam chapter 6 . 3/16/2019
Second paragraph "glad" to air freshener " glade " *sprays glade * So much FILTH ! " throws ship pair(megs x Soundwave) out the window * hides Soundwave x blaster ship* "hehhehehehehheheh" "FBI OPEN UP!" Oh slag " *jumps into sideswipes alt mode (car mode) "DRIVE!"
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2019
Fuck you plot I mean plot is just so mean!
bertiebert chapter 28 . 1/7/2019
After hearing about the Bumblebee movie, my love for Transformers was reignited ESPECIALLY considering the robots look so much like the old 1980s designs. The trailer specifically showed Soundwave releasing Ravage and I remembered how fucking cool he was. For whatever reason, I NEEDED to read fic about him and I came across this one. I was unsure at first, but after the first and second chapter I was hooked. I stayed up until 4 IN THE MORNING READING THIS and then I had to drive 10 hours with my family to my new university, but I couldn't stop reading. This is hands down one of the best fics I've ever read and I'm literally re-reading it now because it's so good.

I absolutely adored how you described how Soundwave ended up with his cassettes. I never thought about them being a part of him but now I'm loathe to think they're anything else! Them considering him their dad was absolutely adorable and I died every time they were all snuggling or worried about him.

Blaster and Soundwave being roommates and friends before they split to join their respective factions was so creative and I LOVED that they would DJ at parties and clubs.

Blaster giving Soundwave a code to transmit if he ever wanted to defect was perfect.

I'm inspired now to possibly write a TF fic, my first in like ten years, and I wanted to ask if I could use some of your pieces of worldbuilding with complete credit to you.
Shadowriver Prime chapter 28 . 11/28/2018
Oh. My...PRIMUS! MY POOR BABIES! (WAILS,CRIES, AND SCREAMS IN ANGER AND HORROR) Megatron, you son of a BITCH! Though I love the story, it was amazing. ESPECIALLY the ending! :)

Still wished I could have killed the son of a bitch myself
HurricaneFox chapter 30 . 10/10/2018
I love the way it ended. But there's a small silver of my heart who grieves for Megatron
SonicAssasin1011 chapter 28 . 9/9/2018
think dis can be a movie or something. I luuuuuuve dis fic and I literally cried (or said aww?)
Scrappednet360 chapter 2 . 7/20/2018
I cried when Soundwave's tame popped up near the end it was so sad i skipped to chapter 2 since I'm not big on sticky stuff
Cyndera Dracona chapter 22 . 5/22/2018
Oh yeah! The Rams are joining in, whoop whoop!