Reviews for Turning Point
I love this story I've read it many times over and over. I found one that is long like this. It is soundwave and Optimus and soundwave is raped by Megatron publicly and I can't find it it was a good story like this where soundwave feel dirty but then he feels better with the help of prime if you know that one plz tell me
Those last few paragraphs with Jazz and Prowl- so cute! Loving this!
YYYAAAAAYYYY! Way to go Skyfire!*blow kisses* This is awesome! Good job!
GiJane431 chapter 30 . 8/30
This is the second time I have read this gorgeously written piece and I have to say I love it. You have true talent.3
Battles last a lot longer than that and Soundwave is the SIC not Starscream
More drunk Starscream! :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
Query: What happened
Guest chapter 30 . 11/17/2015
You know, its writers like you that inspire me. I hope you dont mind but I borrowed a very sketchy outline of this fic. I swear by the writer code, that I am not plagiarizing, copying, or stealing your wonderful fanfic. I love how you put so much emotion in the part were Soundwave removes his visor and shows his amber optics. I remember from an earlier chapter ..."Soundwave sat up and rubbed his amber optics" so this was not a real surprise to me. Yet in all the other times I have read this one fanfic, I find little parts I skipped over the time before. Anyway, I personally think that you should do a half and half seqel. One half actual story romance line and one half smut. But it is YOUR fanfic, so dont let me demand of you. Also many people suffer from depression, and muse loss. If I may suggest, read other peoples fanfics. Sooner or later a muse sensor will go off and you will be back in the zone.

P.S don't listen to The FoxFamiliar, for that person is a flamer. You story is amazing. Also I am the one who challenged him/her. If you have seen them, I am the one who wrote the comments about them calling you a ' sick fuck ' and challenging them. I belive every writer has their own reasons for writing. Good luck. ~ Vampire Girl out!
GiJane431 chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
Every once in a while I stumble across a story so suspenseful, so we'll written that it is all I think about until it I finish it.
This is one such story.
I love each and every character.
The plot was awe inspiring.
The end beautiful.
I am so sad it ended.
I might be writing this on chapter one but I've read the entire thing and will probably read it again
One of my faves 3
janet1982 chapter 30 . 10/28/2015
awesome story )
Guest chapter 2 . 10/26/2015
Also you continue to say " burn in hell " . What if your a atheist? To be honest you The Fox Follower, you are a carrier fragging , pit spawned , aft hole-ish mech of a glitch . Once again , Vampir girl
Guest chapter 2 . 10/26/2015
Dear The Fox Follower ,
The auther clearly shows the tags and warnings so you cannot say the auther is " a sick fuck " . And also , the first chapter is the only rape chapter . This one chapter sets up the plot for the rest of the fanfic, so you can see why they are leaving Megatron . Also to convey that Soundwave is NOT a emotionless mech , and to show that The trine and SIC are leaving for a purpose.
Hate , Vampire Girl
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
Lady Oscar Ballet chapter 28 . 10/19/2015
Your fanfic is wonderful . I loved! It was beautiful the way you conducted the relationships of the characters. I really fell in love with its history.
Congratulations! You are a great ficwriter .
Guest chapter 25 . 10/3/2015
I think he should have ... ducks stones