Reviews for Incubus 3
Kyrianae Narii chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I don't know how to feel. I feel good and sad... I'm confused.
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Glad to see the Winchesters got a slightly happier ending with the ending to this trilogy.
anon chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Mind wiped Dan and childlike Dean, also kinks. Loved it. Made me hate Ruby but I already did. Wish they could've gotten that collar off him. Nice ending!
casammy chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Happy for that bobby I kill the bitch! And certainly dean and sammy continue united and happy
casammy chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Iriomote Yamaneko Nokomis chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I like this ending much much better. XD the dog part was cute too. XD
Barranca chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Bobby rules! It was nice of him to take the boys in. And Ruby got off easy. If only that were the end of the ugly demon business...
FatesShadow83 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Lovely ending. Sad that this is the end. *pouts*

Wonderful little series! :)
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
you were right I loved this part so much better. Nice series though. I love Dean as incubus just as much as I love him as a werewolf.
2People chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
LOVED IT! I'm SOOOOO glad that Bobby saved Dean and Sam and in the end everything was ok with them. Great job dude!

psicat76 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Go Bobby! Finally Ruby's dead and the boys are saved. Though they will never be the same again, especially Dean. At least they're happy and safe now. And, a cute and fluffy end to a dark series. I loved it.
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Awww, such a sweet ending. DEATH TO RUBY! BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Man I loved how Bobby saved the day and took the boys back even though they weren't 'human', Bobby is awesome. I'm sad that it's over, but I'm glad about how it turned out. Luvs!
Impalagirl chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Yes! Finally! Thankyou so much for posting this! It is amazing and I think I used way too many Exclamation marks while writing this review. Luv it!
mist shadow chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
whew, they were rescued. well, kinda

though I wonder, if somebody drops in unannounced at Booby's and Dean with his puppy runs in, acting all that childish and ignorant and cute, would hunters make a partially incorrect assumption that smth got him, and he has now a kid mentality, no danger to anyone at all. I mean, Bobby's word is good and all, but hunters are paranoid and suspicious and won't believe untill other hunters confirm, and with Dean looking nothing like a demon, and acting childish - who will even think?
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 7/6/2011