Reviews for To Feel You, Invented
Enigmaticity chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
I really enjoy the story so far and belive that it would be better that ifit were to be finished you were to do s, i know its like 2013 now but still, personally od like to see this continued
Cheap Trixie chapter 7 . 1/25/2012
This is really, really good and I wish you (or someone) would update it!
Dalonega Noquisi chapter 7 . 1/23/2012
Aww man! That sucks! I love this movie and I was getting into this story. :( sadly there's only like 5 fanboys stories out there anyway
punkrocker4139 chapter 7 . 11/14/2011
This saddens me greatly. I would so take this on, but I have so much of my own crap to update and keep up with that I just don't have time. But it was great while it lasted.
Cwarnic93 chapter 7 . 11/14/2011
I would take this story on if it wasn't for my own scarce updates.

Damn college!

It would be a shame to see this story go, so I do hope that someone (who's also a good author) takes it off of your hands.

I get what you mean about losing inspiration :S
me again chapter 6 . 10/9/2011
yeah, i know, your tired of me... but... UPDATE!
mesa-geek chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
i hav red ur story alot nd u should update cuz i luv ur story so plz! update. thx.
devyn chapter 6 . 9/17/2011
i loved that u hav 2 rite more im only 14 and that is my fave movie and an amazing fanfic 4 it u hav 2 rite more! pimp slappin some trekkies!
Cwarnic93 chapter 6 . 9/8/2011
I like it, there needed to be a Linus/OC story out there and wah-lah!

Now there is : )
Galactic Cannibalism chapter 6 . 9/1/2011
Still awesome, I love the Riley/Linus, I love Linus in general. Keep up the amazing work!
punkrocker4139 chapter 6 . 8/30/2011
Okay, I'll admit, I squealed a little bit at the truth or dare part. And the sleeping bag part. Mostly just the whole thing in general. It was super cute. And I mean, at least everything is out in the open now. Can't wait for the next update.
Galactic Cannibalism chapter 5 . 8/18/2011
Great chapter, loved the interaction between Eric and Riley. It was fantastic :) Keep up the great work.
punkrocker4139 chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
Yay! I was so happy to see this in my inbox today! I really liked the heart to heart Riley and Eric shared. Gave a lot of insight to Riley's character. And did you write this as you were watching the movie or are you just like me and have seen it so many times that you know it word for word? Cause you had the boys lines like exactly like the are in the movie. I'm so impressed by how good this is.
Galactic Cannibalism chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
Can't wait to read about some pimp slapping of my fellow Trekkies. I still can't wait for Linus and Riley to get together :) Keep up the good work!
Galactic Cannibalism chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
Riley and Linus are cute together, I hope the get together. Keep up the great work :) I can't wait for the next chapter!