Reviews for Teen Wolf Love
when it goes beyond
Darkness Awakens on the inside chapter 102 . 5/12
Love the story
Mya212 chapter 102 . 4/30
no soo peter was pretending with the Scott and Derek shit that bitch
Awesome
Keep writing don't stop at a cliff hanger!
rossteen chapter 102 . 4/6
I want to say thank you to all who has been reading this fanfiction since day 1, as I am the beta for the story all comments are greatly appreciated except for a common few. If you do not like the story we are not asking you to read it, yes its a shame that we will lose readers but I do not like the rudeness of some comments. I have been helping the author with this fanfic for a while now and she has taken my ideas on too, which yes I have really strange ideas but we didn't want the story to be exactly like the tv show, we are creative people with a lot of different ideas that some don't make the cut and some do, so please if you have any rude comments please do not post them or if you must please contact myself either through my profile here or through email.. rprivate96 / To all the loyal fans thank you so much for sticking with us through this story, you guys are what make us want to keep writing :)
This story so far is done keep it up️️
Rainy chapter 15 . 3/31
" Hold on, are you saying that McCall is gay and with a guy?"
No he's gay with a girl!
orionastro chapter 102 . 3/28
is so good to see its back , very good new chapter, Brett and Stiles well just perfect , they should become boyfriends ,and maybe Brett finding stiles his mate , and claiming him as his mate , And Peter well i see he is up to no good , witch does not surprise me , he is jealous of Scott being a True Alpha ,and by the way season 5 is over , now we are waiting for season 6 which i suspect will be in the summer , june or July . Can't hardly wait for the next chapters .
Omg for a second i had no clue what wtf just happened then after i sent it to my friend she was sending "OMG OMG OMG WTF JUST HAPPENED" messages. Anyway its great keep making more chpters cause this is so far the best and longest ive read
DorianFF chapter 20 . 9/4/2015
loup, not loucame from the latin lupa, we kept the p in french
leanne chapter 101 . 8/26/2015
plz up date
vizer17 chapter 101 . 8/22/2015
I see where your going to bad I absolutely loved the threeway to die for so your sticking with the part where Peter betrays them to work with Kate. And I thought he he had changed so sad I could cry.
Guest chapter 101 . 8/10/2015
Love this fanfiction it's awesome
orionastro chapter 101 . 8/9/2015
very good new chapter , Stiles admiring Derek :D i suspect that deep down he loves both Scott and Derek . ,But now he must focus to find the damned Benefactor ,and deal with it . Cant hardly wait for the next chapters .