Reviews for Teen Wolf Love
Mizuki 8D chapter 53 . 4/20
Hmm this is getting interesting...the whole story flips
kirklandgilliard chapter 53 . 4/20
Like it update soon
Oh my god plz let him go with derek I LUV YHIS STORY ITS AWESOME
Zak saturday 1 chapter 53 . 4/18
Derek better choose Scott and message me if he does please because I hate how you gave that ultimatum and it makes me want to take the story off my list.
Nice so what will scout choices
1983Sarah chapter 53 . 4/17
Great chapters. I really like how you are developing the plot, and the explanation for Scott's issues with anger and control. Can't wait for more!
LoneWolfsRage chapter 53 . 4/16
Please continue
Rossi's Lil Devil chapter 53 . 4/16
Awesome update girl. I can honestly see Scott with both Derek and Peter. I can't wait for more. Please add more soon
LoneWolfsRage chapter 52 . 4/15
Please continue
Rossi's Lil Devil chapter 52 . 4/15
Awesome update girl. I can't wait for more. Please add more soon
animefreakpunk chapter 52 . 4/15
Such conflic.I feel like Scott and Derek are both in the wrong. Derek because he's kinda leading Erica on to the t
Point of her being obsessed, and Scott for even threatening to be with Peter. Ridiculous. They obviously like each other, and this problem is just kinda small, bit I also feel like if Scott goes with Peter then this problem will be just the tip of the iceberg. They also have those CUTE pups to think about. I also hope there's no twist pairings. Like Isaac, Stiles, and Scott. NO! Anyways, I love this story. I'm literally jump every time you update. So please update soon. Thank you
orionastro chapter 52 . 4/15
well such intense new chapter, Scott is right , And Derek was a bit stupid to turn Erica , But please Scott with Peter, not good at all, it will be better on case Scott doesn't stay with Derek, i prefer That he claims Stiles and Isaac as his mates . they will be happy and Scott will become a True Alpha . Cant hardly wait for the next chapters.
chaz746 chapter 52 . 4/15
I love the ultimatum Scott gave Derek and the creepy resemblance between Erica and Kate that just blew my mind Please update soon
Mizuki 8D chapter 51 . 4/15
Ohhhh
Amazing writing plz update soon!