Reviews for Teen Wolf Love
Paradise XOXO chapter 5 . 4/15
Please follow! 3 I love!
I want rossteens im And email
Jaylene Olebar chapter 102 . 1/3
Update please!
Plus make peter good again!
Peter and Scott go good together!
Matt chapter 102 . 11/6/2016
You should update your other stories.
Jaylene Olebar chapter 27 . 11/3/2016
uh you know Derek's mother's name is Talia right?
angiesoluv1 chapter 11 . 9/26/2016
But like... How is Scott going to have a baby with his male part? Lol
kendellkurrus chapter 17 . 9/14/2016
This is one of the best Teen Wolf fan fictions I have ever read. You are an amazing author. After the first chapter I was a little sad to be going to the second because I read 12 chapters instead of 102. This really is a great Fanfiction and I hope it continues to be this good.
zholde2r chapter 2 . 8/15/2016
I like this pairing. And the way that Scot reacts towards Derek in regards to what he is feeling is amazing.
Guest chapter 102 . 6/21/2016
i like this
when it goes beyond
Darkness Awakens on the inside chapter 102 . 5/12/2016
Love the story
Mya212 chapter 102 . 4/30/2016
no soo peter was pretending with the Scott and Derek shit that bitch
Guest chapter 102 . 4/28/2016
Awesome
Guest chapter 102 . 4/22/2016
Keep writing don't stop at a cliff hanger!
rossteen chapter 102 . 4/6/2016
I want to say thank you to all who has been reading this fanfiction since day 1, as I am the beta for the story all comments are greatly appreciated except for a common few. If you do not like the story we are not asking you to read it, yes its a shame that we will lose readers but I do not like the rudeness of some comments. I have been helping the author with this fanfic for a while now and she has taken my ideas on too, which yes I have really strange ideas but we didn't want the story to be exactly like the tv show, we are creative people with a lot of different ideas that some don't make the cut and some do, so please if you have any rude comments please do not post them or if you must please contact myself either through my profile here or through email.. rprivate96 / To all the loyal fans thank you so much for sticking with us through this story, you guys are what make us want to keep writing :)
Guest chapter 42 . 4/3/2016
This story so far is done keep it up️️