Reviews for Teen Wolf Love
leanne chapter 99 . 2/16
plz up date xx
What about the next chapters of the story and when are they going to get posted?
leanne chapter 99 . 12/17/2014
plz update
DayStorm chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
I'm only on your chapter one . . . but you know what I love? The little details you give that set up quite a bit! haha I guess it was just the line "The new girl Allison kept smiling at him" that made me aware of those tidbits. Right off, I knew exactly where in the TW timeline this was set up. Right at the beginning of the show. :P Not wildly important, but it's nice. It helps arrange things in my own mind while I'm reading.

Also, might I add: "A POX ON THEE FLAMERS!" haha OMG. I laughed. I mean, I actually laughed for real. Out loud. Love it!

Cheers!
DayStorm
leanne chapter 99 . 11/16/2014
hi lov it plz update and will deucalion come back to life bc chapter before this said a demon wolf so wud tht b deucalion
guest chapter 99 . 11/3/2014
Please update soon. It's getting so interesting!
I love your writing!
You go into detail with every little thing, and I love that in a fan fiction
Hopefully you can somehow put Ethan and Stiles back together! I loved them! Please do that!
1983Sarah chapter 99 . 11/3/2014
Good chapter, was a little confused until I got to the dream part, very cool.
g1rldraco7 chapter 99 . 10/31/2014
Hey Collab could you pm me because I couldn't find your story to read, please reply
leanne chapter 99 . 10/29/2014
plz up date
Guest chapter 99 . 10/28/2014
Omg ur soooooooooo close to one hundred plz updat plz PLZZZZZZ I love this story a lot!$$$$$!1
orionastro chapter 99 . 10/23/2014
very good new chapter , but Ethan should remain with Stiles , and Liam . But Stiles will find love with Liam . and i hope soon a polyamory situation between, all of them , a Pack all loving each other . Cant hardly wait for the next chapters .
1983Sarah chapter 98 . 10/22/2014
Oh no! Is that Kate looking over Allison? What is she planning?
leanne chapter 98 . 10/18/2014
plz update ad wow does tht mean deucalion come bak to life ooh nice shock lov it
orionastro chapter 98 . 10/13/2014
very good new chapter, but Scott should explain to Derek why he wasn't there . That he went to comfort Stiles on this terrible date , that brings Stiles down every year , the profound and devastating impact that the death of Stiles mum had on Stiles.
LolaWorld chapter 98 . 10/12/2014
The sex scene was hot :)