Reviews for Riza's Weakness
Dynasty101Warriors chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Well if I'm not mistaken... Its true that Riza's weekness his her paw pads... But Hiro was the one who discovered it when I watched the anime.

But anyways, great job! :D
Vhane The Demon Butler chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
This is actually pretty amusing! I think you captured the actions and maneurisms of Riza and Reiri perfectly! :3 You should continue to write about those two as a pairing!
Yuriscaroth chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Good one!
By itself it is just a piece. There need to be more to make it a story.
Arekkusu-san chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I loved this I think you portrayed the characters well. I have a question was hiro not there or did he not care about the conversation.
salmiakkikuvio chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
How cute little humorous one-shot! x) I just love this pairing. The characterizing is perfect, so no worry with that. It would be super awesome to see a multi chapter R&R fic written by you!
Hominid chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
LOL, good story (I didn't no dogs were sensitive there). And yeah I follow the manga as well.
Drake Nolsa chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
That was funny and cute.

Personality wise, I think you were spot on. Having the two fight is pretty easy actually as well as both of them insulting each other.

AS for the story itself, I liked it. In truth, all dogs are ticklish between their paw pads. I have a tiny dog that I'm living with for a bit and have a large dog back in my home country who I always done it.

anyway, good job. I hope to see more.
Deanna374 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
You are doing a great job so far, please continue!
angel prototype chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Ahahaha! I loved it xD

Riza's so badass and then to be so...sensitive between the paws ::snickers:: Absolutely adorable
Notori the Storm Wolf chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
So cute~ Great new pairing and you got them spot on with their interactions. Their banter amuses me greatly, and this was an adorable addition to the teasing that goes on between them. Makes me giggle XD wb
RevalisPyross chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Lol! This really made me giggle while I was at the bus-stop this morning and looking over it again I still find this funny. I think the characterisations are accurate, both with the banter and the situation prior to the story, as I could actually imagine the scene with ease (although the "squishy" moment made me think that was something you would do. ;P).

Great idea and I'm glad you've found a new fandom to enjoy. X3