Reviews for Living Doll
m2r2a chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Very creative and I liked it, feel sorry for Ed but I like it!
parkesy23 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Great. Thank you
pauleen chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Not my topical E/B read, but it was enjoyable and different. I was sad for a moment. But you surprised me with his happily ever after.
SilverMidnight46 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Wow, this story really good... Without words, in the middle I really tought that Edward will end alone... But the end... Really awesome... Good work
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I was sad reading this. I pity Edward, but when I read the ending, I was relieved that he finally met someone. He deserved to be happy too despite his illness. No matter how old we are we all long for companionship. This reminds me of my Dad, he became a widower at 45, remarried at 60, widower again at 80, now at 81, he's looking for a third wife. We don't mind, he deserves to be happy.
annaharding chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
well, you're right - very different - but i enjoyed it!
honeyimhom chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I really loved the story.
Darkward Darling chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Different from anything I've read, that's for sure! But I enjoyed it and was surprised at several turns. Weird but not necessarily in a bad way, ya know?
sogian chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
omg!It was such great one shot! Edward got through so much but he did found Bella in the end...He was in and out of hospital his whole life! But especially the last think he said... "Do you think your life can start at sixty?" was so perfect! I totally agree! Loved it!
Taneva Rose chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I like the idea of this it's very original.

I could have gone for a little bit more subtly in the unveiling of the disease.

But I really liked your ending.
SurpriseEnding chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
VERY disturbing.
I hate angst chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I cried while reading this.
cali305gurl chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I loved this story so much! it was so enjoyable to read even though Edward didn't end up with Bella till his 60's it did have a really good ending :D :D :D
CsBuns chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I liked it! I'm just really sad that Edward had to go through life without anyone... But than at sixty he found Bella so I guess that's okay!
JessJess76 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Wow! I really liked this. It was strange and made me go what the heck quite a bit, but I enjoyed it just the same. I like different and you certainly delivered. Any difficulty you have when writing does not show at all - quite the opposite actually. Your words flow and seem effortless. I truly enjoy reading your stories...thanks for sharing this one.