Reviews for Valour Guardians 5: Rise of Maleficent
Red-Panda-Love chapter 16 . 7/31/2013
I loved this story so much. It is beautiful and you are an amazing writer. Thanks for the story.
Titania.queen.of.fairys chapter 16 . 11/16/2012
The Series is amazing, i'm really happy for Reading this story, good work
man of books and tv chapter 16 . 6/30/2012
Does Ben get the omnitrix back in the end?
Ultimate Black Ace chapter 16 . 5/21/2012
I just realized, some of the guardians might still know each other in a way. Wade knows about the Plumbers before the series started and can get Kim in touch with the Tennysons. Gohan's original involvement with Justiman and the other 'Tamers' was unrelated to the guardians, so he should remember them. Piccolo still looks after the world from the lookout and so knows about everyone, not everything that happenned but everyone. Everyone else, I don't know how they could remain aware of each other.

I wonder, Vilgax wasn't on earth or a part of the wish so HE might remember. So he could be an enemy once more. The ghosts in the ghost zone are more questionable seeing as their realm is directly connected with earth so they may have been affected by the wish, but might not have been. But there are now several possible threats with grudges against the guardians, the return of the Fright Night, Hades, or Vilgax which could lead to reuniting the team or just being interesting.
Ultimate Black Ace chapter 15 . 5/20/2012
Bittersweet, but I wouldn't be surprised if Namine remembered everything and reunited the team. She IS the Memory Witch afterall. Then again who can really say what'll happen? Well, except Paradox and you, as the author of this fic.
Nenu143 chapter 15 . 5/20/2012
I've been waiting ages for the stunning conclusion to VG 5 and I loved this chapter I just hope this isn't the end of the whole VG series. I was looking forward to seeing Sora as a Gardian I hope it doesn't all end
XYZ chapter 14 . 5/7/2012
Wow that was a long chapter. How many words? Seriously. Will Sora and Gwen gang up on Maleficent because they are magic users and most affective (Sora's light magic) against her. While Gohan takes on Jafar. Or will it be a free for all. I know that Maleficent doesn't have another powerful ally stashed somewhere so that it can be a fair fight. But if someone does join the fray (Highly Unlikely), I hope it is a DBZ villain. The fight will be taken to a new plateau as the two superbeings clash.
Ultimate Black Ace chapter 14 . 4/26/2012
I just wanted to edit my previous comment. Please ignore the part about Xion and the plumbers being an enemy to Roxas. I said those things because for some stupid reason I expected Roxas to come back. I honestly don't know what I could've been thinking.
Nenu143 chapter 14 . 4/25/2012
Final Form Sora Super Sayin Gohan Maximum Magic Gwen a whole lot of ass kicking I can't wait to see what happens next
Nenu143 chapter 14 . 4/25/2012
Nenu143 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
This story is amazing when I saw Gohans name I was like WHAAAAAT! LOL and it didn't help with Danny (I'm guessing Phantom) Gwen and Ben but one question 1) who are Rai,Kim,and,Jake
Nenu143 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Taeniaea chapter 14 . 4/25/2012
cool story NO! Roxas:(
Ultimate Black Ace chapter 14 . 4/25/2012
This chapter was just, wow, amazing wouldn't bestrong enough. The emotions in the ending were transmitted very well.

You said that you would consider requests for future heroes and villains making appearances, well Xion might be an interesting character to add in. I can also see Hades bringing in a few other characters from the depths of hell for revenge. Perhaps the plumbers can also be enemies, mostly to Gohan, the other Z-fighters, Roxas and Namine because they would be considered illegal aliens. Whatever you decide to do.

I wonder, if Gohan just became a Super Saiyan, does that mean that he has more to show? Afterall, the peak of his power is when his hidden power is unleashed, Super Saiyan 2 (according to some sources DBZ was supposed to end with Cell Saga, so it would've been his highest level).
Kamen Rider Necrom chapter 13 . 3/25/2012
To anwer your qusetion about parings roxas/namine gwen/kevin and gohan/videl. because i like those paring and they make sence.