Reviews for Rain without Rainbows
RosaSilvermist chapter 20 . 6/12
:( I felt like Celestia was quite mean to Dashie. But this story was AMAZING! I feel there should be more though...is there a sequel?
pkmn11 chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Hi,
So first of all, incredible and addictive story. I was amazed and if you published this for Hasbro, I would buy the book. You truly captivated me and are by far the best writer I've seen.

I, sadly to say, was not a follower of your story but wish that I was, to be in this adventure and judging by your notes, it was a long process but I believe totally worth the wait for those following you.

You should totally write a sequel. But you're a smart guy, so if not, totally fine. Thank you for a wonderful story and I hope you create another story that can match this one's awesomeness.
Coolrose60 chapter 17 . 3/18/2014
Oh THANK U! This story is very touching, awesome, sad, full of action, BLA BLA BLAAA! I waited FOREVER for u to update! Can't wait for the last chapter! :-D

I've been wanting to ask?
Will Spitty and Soar appear in the last chapter?
(Two remaining Wonderbolts) cuz Soar's awesome XD
Sarah chapter 16 . 11/8/2013
Ok so mister/ misses (whatever), I would humbly wait so kindly for the next DAMN CHAPTER, CUZ I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE! SUCH A DAMN GOOD STORY! XD PLZ HURRY, OR ILL SERIOUSLY COMMIT SUICIDE! AHHHHHHHHHHH! LOL XD
Sarah chapter 16 . 11/7/2013
Aargh. When is next chapter coming out? Such a good story, but such an impatient reader!
Forfrysning chapter 12 . 7/4/2012
Yes! Story update. detta gjorde min dag!
Keep up the great work.
Alpha151 chapter 11 . 6/17/2012
I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. I've been looking forward to seeing angry Spitfire again for quite awhile. I just love the conflict she carried with her when she was trying to attack Rainbow Dash in the earlier chapters, and I've been getting excited to see what it'll be like 4 years later. Good luck with the next chapter!
Forfrysning chapter 10 . 5/24/2012
This totally made my day when I saw that you updated the story. I wish you were able to post new chapters more often, but I'm sure you have other obligations. You should think about not posting whats going to happen in the next chapter. You always leave a great cliffhanger, but then ruin it by telling the readers the cliffnotes version of the solution. Anyways, please update it again soon.
yoyoel chapter 9 . 4/21/2012
RD status reminds me that immortal Greek, who is devoured by crows... XD

Many questions

good chapter

I will wait for to the next one
SatoshiKyu chapter 9 . 4/21/2012
Okay, first, that was awesome.

Second, why did you go and put such a revealing lead-in for the next chapter? This chapter ended perfectly, with us not quite knowing what to expect when Rainbow returns to Ponyville. You've gotta give your readers a chance to ruminate over the story, to come to their own conclusions. As it is, you've killed the biggest source of suspense/drama up to this point, and you did so pretty much immediately after introducing it!

In essence, it's like watching a movie with the guy who directed it. A scene ends on a mild cliffhanger, and before you can even begin to speculate, the director leans over and whispers the key points of the next bit in your ear, utterly killing the suspense. Then you get to sit through that same bit, but it's nowhere near as interesting or enjoyable, because everything is predictable and expected. And then you reach over and strangle the director for ruining that part of the movie, because no-one likes spoilers.

My advice is to take that teaser (spoiler) out entirely, ASAP. It won't help those of us who've already read it, but at least those who come after won't get a perfect summary of the next chapter thrown in their faces. Let us come up with our own theories on what's going to happen, y'know? That's part of the fun.

This isn't to say that teasers are bad, not at all! A teaser can be a great way to keep readers interested, but what you wrote there couldn't even LOOSELY be considered a teaser. Simply put, it's an outright summary of the next chapter. We don't get to wonder if the magic gets removed from RD safely, and we don't get to wonder if her friends accept her back into the fold after so long away, because you just went and told us she gets safely 'cured' and they have a happy little reunion. Sure, there's the promise of more to come on the horizon, but one can't do much to theorize about that, because we don't have enough information on it.

You basically you shot the biggest reason for me to keep reading in the back of the head.

But yeah, other than that it was a great chapter.
yoyoel chapter 8 . 4/19/2012
Yay new chapter

I always thought apple bloom cutie mark are more like some kind of carpenter tool

good chapter

waiting for the next one
UnweptFlynn chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
I am hooked.

So far, you guys have a pretty interesting premise going on. Seeing as though Rainbow Dash is my favorite pony, I can't wait to see where they're headed next. Who is the stranger watching AJ and Rarity? What is Luna hiding? And is Rainbow really evil?

I got so many questions waiting to be answered, and a story that's sure to keep me reading.

Keep up the suspense.
Aponymous chapter 7 . 2/3/2012
Rarity does not remember their trip to the castle right.

An enraged manticore and making ponies fall off a cliff are slighty more than

"only trying to keep the Elements away from us."
yoyoel chapter 7 . 2/3/2012
that last part left me more stuck with this story

continue soon
yoyoel chapter 5 . 12/13/2011
you have a awesome story

I hope you can continue soon