Reviews for Gravitatem
Chuuulip chapter 5 . 9/28/2011
Just read it from ch 1 and all i can say is i cant wait for the next chapter so bad! Please update soon!
apassionforships chapter 5 . 8/23/2011
Just wanted to say that I really love your story. I love the attention to detail and character dev. and backstory,.It kept my interest throughout the whole fic to answer the why? how? where? of Adriane and Arthur's bumpy ride of a relationship. But the payoff when they got together was so hot and sweet at the same time. They are so cute together. hah. Can't wait for your next update. :)
jglloverrr3 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
PLEASE UPDATE ASAP! this story is amazing and i would love for you to continue... youre a very good writer my friend :) updateupdateupdate
madcowre chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
Great chapter. I can't wait for the next Inception job, though I'm sure it's not going to be all plane sailing for the team ;)
musicchica10 chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
Loved this chapter, I'm a little scared about the big inception job they're going to have to do, so I'm interested to see how you write that out. And I'm glad to see Arthur and Ariadne back together...update soon!
emeralda363 chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
Yay! Arthur's back, for good? I hope so!
actressen chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
Loved it! I like that your current chapter length- long. Long is good!

I'll be looking forward to your next update!
Epic-Azn-Failure chapter 5 . 8/8/2011
Awww, the A/A moments in this chapter was too cute. And Sam was just hilarious. Great chapter. Hope you update soon.
madcowre chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
Oooh my! Thank you so much for that! I'm glad you like my story because yours is my favourite at the moment and let me tell you, this chapter did not disappoint!

Ugh, the tension...the kiss...the sexy time build up. I LOVE IT! I can't wait for the sexiness of next chapter! ;)
PleaseDon'tGetMeRescued chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
Yay! Great chapter, as usual. Keep it up.
Epic-Azn-Failure chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
YAY! Great chapter. Hope you update soon.
QueenoftheSouthernSun chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
Really great story. I love Ariandne's reaction to seeing Arthur and how they act around each other. I love the idea of having lots of extracting teams under one roof, its really original.

please update soon !
musicchica10 chapter 4 . 7/26/2011
Awww...good, I always hate seeing them both unhappy and dealing with angst, so I'm glad this happened, although every story needs something to help them grow together, so you did an awesome job! I can't wait to see what happens! Update soon! And yes, this is what I've been waiting for! Haha!
dreaming-of-tonight chapter 4 . 7/26/2011
Loved it! I love your Arthur too. :) awesome chapter! Update soon!
madcowre chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
This is definitely my favourite A/A story. You write it so well!

Have you ever considered posting it over at .com? There is loads of people over there and millions of fics. I have a feeling you would be a great hit :D