Reviews for Fever
Angel chapter 1 . 8/11
Oh, and it was so awesome with Hermi :D...
SecretFruits chapter 1 . 8/12
HHAHAHAHHAHAH!

I've never much cared for Dramione either and I like how you did this. Where do you find all these challenges?
AvidReader2236 chapter 1 . 2/16
Same!

Really? I think you should pursue them so. I'd love to know more details about their relationship.
storylover18 chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
This is really cute! I loved it - especially the dream sequence turning into reality with Astoria. Very well done :)
doxy-phobic lycanthrope chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Ha ha, this is hilarious.
SlvrCat145 chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

This is great for me. I DESPISE Dramione and everything it stands for...
yurio-nice chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
That was siriusly hilarious. Though I do like Dramione. Each to its own, really. :) Well, I have never read many Drastoria fics, but I actually liked the concept. The starting fooled me, truly. All in all, that was a fantastic story. Now, I go on to read more of your fics!
P.S.- I'm the 30th reviewer. Wow.
Keep writing,
Crys
RedIsNotAColour chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
I'm not too sure how I feel about Dramione, because I can't even begin to believe that Draco's hatred would drastically change to infatuation as quickly as it seems to in fics I've attempted to read.
I love the next generation of Mafloys (Astoria, Draco and Scorpius) and loved the way you wrote this! I was confused in the first part, but as soon as Draco woke up I understood :)
ArwentheWholocked chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
YEAH! I HATE DRAMIONE! It's so impossible!
soulsolid chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
God, i love this.
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Poor Draco. Actually, poor Astoria-I have a feeling Draco would be a very demanding patient. I don't think Draco would have liked Hermione even if her blood status was different; I dunno, I just think of them as being deeply against each other on more principles than blood status.
rainbowspring chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
ROFL! :D
pinkukulele chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Oh my Rowling, this was hilarious!

At the beginning, it seemed like every Dramione fic on here (:
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Exactly. Ron & Hermione all the way! You scared me for a minute.
Loves to read books chapter 1 . 5/20/2012