Reviews for Throes of the Unrequited
Shirubagure chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
I really liked this, although it was incredibly sad and the end was a bit confusing, but I'm pretty sure they were all different endings, in alternate universes...? I really like your fanfictions for these two because its so twisted yet it makes you want to read more and...yeah. xD I think you would have been a great mystery novel writer, of course this is just my opinion.
AMKayama chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
I think if I were to notice that a sort-of-cute person were to have a crush on me I would probably tart out with just being their friend then guage a variety of factors, like personality and how deeply they were in love with me, and move forward from there, either continuing being just a friend or becoming someone a little more important to them.

Over all you're doing a good job on the story. I've found a couple of places where you might want to watch whether you should use is or are, but for being as busy as you are those mistakes are minor and even I would take a few minutes to think it through.

Great job on your exam!

- AMKayama
distiellover chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
Waaaaaaaaah! Its still saaaaaaad! D...: I'll write a happier ending though!
cherryblossom391 chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
I say that this version made me more emotional than the others, especially the conversation when Kyon pulled Itsuki out of the sea. Then Kyon crying and not knowing why, like his heart was breaking but his mind didn't get it.

And I feel sympathy for Ohtsuki, I'm still upset over what he did to Itsuki, but he had a shit life.

As for your question, you could always adopt a kid. My friend was adopted from China and her mom never married and they live perfectly fine.
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 4 . 10/6/2011
TTTT This story was really great! Although I did cry because of the ending. DDDX
cherryblossom391 chapter 4 . 10/3/2011
I-Itsukiiii D: Gosh... D: That really just breaks my heart there, I mean... Kyon didn't you know what happened the last time you denied his feelings? It's like... Whyyyy DX

And Ohtski, I still don't forgive him for what he did. He shouldn't found his own way in his world instead of messing up Itsuki's.

Ending was amazing :) Your writing makes me feel so many emotionsssss, gahhh I love it XD I hope you write a lot more for this pairing, it needs more laaahv.

And I would love to see your doujins if you want to share them! I collect doujins so I would love to see new material!
cherryblossom391 chapter 3 . 10/3/2011
I have to say I'm relatively confused, did Kyon use Haruhi's powers to get them out of the place Itsuki was being tortured? Mm, I have to say over all, it was a rather confusing chapter, I didn't really get how Itsuki was alive (or Agency brought him back?) and again, Kyon getting them out of everything.

I love the emotions though, especially the epitaph on Itsuki's grave, very beautiful writing :)

The villain you introduced sounds like a really horrible person... I see you've updated the last chapter, so I hope I see more about him in it. n_n
Anyu Matsuri chapter 3 . 9/20/2011
Umm, guys, it's me, the writer of this story...

Anyway, I have some typo on the fic! T.T I just noticed this now!

Tanaka-san is supposed to be Arakawa-san.. Damn, I think what I remembered was the butler in Junjou Romantica...

I cannot change it FOR NOW. But I hope you all forgive me for this!
distiellover chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
Yay! Im glad they got Koizumi back in chapter 3! I think I've already lost all sympathy for this guy in chapter 1! What he did to Koizumi was unforgivable! DX
distiellover chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
Well I can't wait until the full version comes out! Please update it soon!
cherryblossom391 chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
Submitting anon so I can actually review later XD

You're keeping me on the edge of my seat hereeee, gahhh poor Itsuki, he's an orphan D: It's reminding me of my own rp!Itsuki, he's an orphan too, but I killed them off earlier, hehehe _;;;

I can't wait to see how you finish this! Have fun doing all those crazy things you're doingg
FallenMyth chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
hmm it is good, but one thing i will say thats wrong with this...

Itsuki Koizumi died. :( *cries*

please bring him back! Please? :O
Anonimous chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
Thank you for the updation. It was very interesting and I hope you won't drop this story. Hope for the Itsuki's appearance soon ;_;
cherryblossom391 chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
O-Oh my... Itsukiii D: You're making me cry here!

Overall, the story is very effective, I feel so strongly for Itsuki and your poetry is very very nice. It really adds to the feel of the story, did you write some of these specifically for the fic?

My only real issue was with the drug in chapter one that gave the Agency control of Itsuki's body. I didn't exactly get what it was but I got a better grasp of it as the story went on. It basically just put Itsuki in a trance to be a puppet for the Agency, right?

In the future chapters, maybe you could, I dunno, contact Itsuki's ghost with a ouija board. That should cause some nice drama in this whole deal n_n

Please update soon :D
Misty chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Wow! It was great, keep writting.