Reviews for A Thousand Cranes
guest00 chapter 4 . 4/26
great! please update!
M-chanchen chapter 4 . 4/18
Hi,
I really enjoyed reading this story. Well done. It's really interesting and captivating. Go on like that, I am looking forward to reading the continuing.
For the voting, I think you should write whatever combination sits the best with you and which you like the most and can write easily and have many ideas for.
M-chanchen chapter 5 . 4/18
Hi,
do the people who organize this site really remove stories without any notice to the writer?
If that's really the case, I agree with you, it shouldn't be like this and I protest against it, too. However it is often the case that rumours are exagerated while spreading, so I am a bit careful with my utterance.
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
917brat chapter 5 . 2/8
this is a really wonderful story and I would really like to read more of this, and hope that you decide to update again soon.
Update please
Littlegraywolf chapter 5 . 12/18/2016
Looking forward to reading more of your wonderful story and seeing how it progressess
kiki8o chapter 2 . 12/10/2016
i really want someone to say to zero you are a fucking vampire too, and he drinks from the girl he loves stupid hypocrite
Firestar97 chapter 5 . 12/10/2016
Soooo...Are you going to update this or...? Because...You know...This is really good and I want to read more.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/25/2016
Please update
Guest chapter 5 . 10/11/2016
I beg to whoever made the fanfiction A Thousand Cranes to please finish this fanfiction after all this fanfiction is awesome.
jot52 chapter 5 . 9/4/2016
Hello, just came across your story, hope to seen an update soon, thank you and take care jt
Skywroe chapter 5 . 7/7/2016
I hope you update, I love this story.
NoName chapter 5 . 7/2/2016
Why did you stop your story. This story is one of the few good, no AWRSOME HP/VK crossover fic. I beg you! Please continue PLEASE!T_T
animefreak11369 chapter 5 . 5/23/2016