Reviews for My Babies
Danielthaboss chapter 1 . 7/24
Great job a really enjoyed it! But I hope you make more chapters! To explain qeustions like how did Ayesa give birth? What will happen in the years to come? Will Kanou be a father? Will ayesa be a good mother/father?! I really hope you add more!;)
3 chapter 1 . 5/19
OHHHH MYY GGOOOOODDD ! That was SO FREAKING BEAUTIFUL! Gaaaaawwwdddd I'm just dying right now your writting is just beautiful, that's the only word I can find
It was just- I don't know I think I'll just get obsessed and draw some fanart (?
I just wanted to tell you it was so cute (kanou seemed so scared,haha!)
Goodbye :3
Please keep writting this kind of stuff 3 please? :3
heredia chapter 1 . 3/9
weird but i like it
BlueRaven 666 chapter 1 . 3/7
So, I wound up clearing the Okane Ga Nai ovas in 2 days and I loved the series, and I love this fic. You kept all characters in-character, for the most part, but I can't exactly see Ayase calling Kanou a basterd (whether he managed to or not in the anime must have slipped my mind) THREE BABIES? OH MY GOD! I could only see Ayase struggling in labor with nust one; poor guy. Either way, AMAZING STORY!
Imapandicorn chapter 1 . 2/3
OMG it was so beautiful! 3 I just finished the ovas and I HAD to read something like this... I love mpreg, I always get confused tough... How does the baby even...? Ok whatever I just wanted to say it was really adorable 3
Encantada the Maiden chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
ahahahaaha que lindo!
Tenshina chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
so Kawaiiii
lilly chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
(Sniff) so (sniff) so sweet...good job...I'm just gonna go occupy my pillow with tears of amazement... keep up the good work!
Yaoi L0ver chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
waaaahhhhh... triplet! moreeee! plzzzz... make another fiction about their life! pllzzzz... im begging uu...
stormic chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
love were u got the names ps dose aya have boobs lol h82b him
chenee1988 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
this was well written and so true to the anime. which was hilarious! great job!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »