Reviews for Insight Into Madness
whitem chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
hmmm... SO it seems that ol' Bet's here has been trying to get rid of anyone that might have the slimmest chance of taking her job? Or have I read this incorrectly? (sometimes I do that)

Now on to the next one...
elyk36 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
nicely done gives great insight as to what betty has against ron
readerjunkie chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Oohh man...that was awesome ,that little side story shows betty has a enormous hate for Ron ,cane wait to find out the whole reason,I got a couple of ideas but I can't wait to see if I'm right.
Jimmy1201 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Ron seems a little slow on the uptake - even for Ron - I guess Kim's loss and his wanting to pick up the slack because of guilt is really messing with him. Hope that Wade and Anne can watch his back because is needs some serious watching.

Dr Dir seems way over the top - there must be something that I'm not seeing yet. She wants him killed without being connected to it because she wants to avoid scrutiny from the "Press". And somehow he is competition - for what? Kim? It does sounds like they are searching dimensions for her. Seems like a hit and run on the way to school would take care of it with less fuss. Or "falling" down a flight of stairs, people would believe he was a klutz.
EnterpriseCV-6 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
NOW you why I HATE BETTY AND WANT TO KILL THAT (pardon my language ladies) BITCH man in the main story I hope to high heavens Ron,Kim,Wade, and their Families find out about Dr. Director and expose her and everybody to the media and the Federal Government and have her imprisoned for life WITH NO parole and NO Probation...same with a few other "agents" as well ;) because personally they don't deserve ANY FREEDOMS FOR what they're "doing for" Ron (poor kid) anyways can't wait till next week or so for more of "Out There In Here" bye
Pavelius chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
So Betty has the hots for Kim and is gone whacko about it?

And she wants to kill Ron because he is a threat towards her "relationship" with Kim? Making it look like an accident?

Man... thats on screwed up mind... did Betty get hit by the attitunator or something?

Anyway, nice look on the offside of the track ... and i am looking forward for FNNPT... i surely will miss this guys :

Keep it up, Pavel
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
i loved this story but i'm sad because i nearly destroyed my computer in anger. i've decided i HATE ELIZABETH DIRECTOR! i'm trying to maintain calm while writing this review but it's proving extremely hard... flip it. I HATE HATE HATE HER! HOW DARE SHE TRY AND KILL RON! HOW DARE SHE GIVE HIM THE HANDLE OF BUFFOON JUST TO MAKE HIM FEEL BAD AND HOW DARE SHE LIE TO HIM ABOUT KIM AND PLAY HIS EMOTIONS! EVEN WORSE HOW DARE SHE (HUFF HUFF) ENJOY WATCHING HIM GET KILLED! ok i think i'm done, but this is a warning to elizabeth director, keep it up and i might have to set up a landmine of my own (evil grin) all around you, and let Ron press all the buttons ha ha ha.

-Kaitlyn
AmericanGecko chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
What the...

I honestly can no longer believe this is the REAL Dr. Betty Director-however, if it is I am beginning to question her thought process and her motives. Something is definitely up.

It also throws into question just what Betty and Shego were talking about while Dr. Director employed "that device".

Also, you've touched on how Kim's absence affected her family, but one I've always felt was slightly overlooked was Anne's point of view. However, this story definitely made me feel a bit better about your portrayal of her.

Still, good little snippet here.

Keep up the good work, guys. : )

A.G.