Reviews for Forever
Cheesypotato72 chapter 34 . 3/21
BEST, !
Theunder015 chapter 27 . 3/14
After reading this story so long ago, i came back to read the kiss again. I enjoyed the Rosalie/Bella parts in this story more than anything else, this story inadvertently made me a Rose/Bella shipper. So yeah, thanks!
chelsea-lovatic chapter 34 . 3/6
wow i really didnt expect edward to die. amazing story!
chelsea-lovatic chapter 32 . 3/6
WAIT EDWARDS DEAD!
no this cant be!
why?!
FireRebel chapter 25 . 2/25
Eesh the whole technical side you get into well perhaps logical would be a better word but with the heat and vampires. *shudders* nasty. Logical but gross. Great description though beautiful detail.
FireRebel chapter 19 . 2/25
Mother of all things pearl! I forgot about this. *wails*. So powerful, I do enjoy the differences in this story stutle but makes it a completely different story versus original. Wow. Just wow.
FireRebel chapter 10 . 2/24
Oh yeah hey it's me again I didn't realize I hasn't explained myself. I'm still going to review every few chapters so when I come back to reread I can review again!

Very smooth Bella and awkward but charming Alice. I do think the part about the book was creative. Showing Alice's precog abilities nicely. The whole emphasis on the scent of each (Bella and Alice) is a nice added detail not all stories properly emphasize.
FireRebel chapter 5 . 2/23
oh perfect. I like this spunky Bella. It is funny how the minute Alice is gone the Cullen's close in on Bella like sharks. At least Emmetts trying to be nice kinda. And Edward at some self control when rudely grabbing Bella.
Rocker Meow chapter 34 . 12/14/2014
It's a great story and I enjoyed reading it. However, this is just me, but I didn't to much care for the whole Russian thing. It was a really neat idea and what not but it just didn't... "Click" so to speak, to me. But still, great story.
milagglad chapter 34 . 12/8/2014
Interesting, I like...
FireRebel chapter 34 . 7/17/2014
*slow clap growing to a standing ovation* because true words fail me. Just wonderful. Hits some of the hard parts being gay. (Don't wanna go into details for personal reasons but great descriptions) what an adorable pairing. Definitely some artistic liberty some kinda gross (whole corpse part. Decay and all that) but again logical and really doing a decent job filling in those plot holes. I know I'll miss points in this review so just overall amazing outstanding wonderful job. My favorite story. Easily. Great great great.
FireRebel chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
Brilliant! Love love love love love this story. Which is kinda annoying since I have problems with reading surprised amazing stories too late into the night to a point it becomes to early in the morning.
FireRebel chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
Oh my gosh I have to review. The summary. 100% true what 3rd chapter already and I'm hooked beyond believe. Witty and original writing. Not rushed (so far fingers crossed) perfect balance of new and old. Urgh just the style of writing. Yes bit of vulgarity but again not much so using 'vulgarity' makes it sound much worse than it actually is. Just enough to add that teenage personality really. But wow I love this so far. It's gonna be rough putting my phone down and actually going to sleep.
Guest chapter 34 . 4/20/2014
One word: WOW
This fanfiction is nearly better than the book. It presents Bella in a way that isn't at all degrading or stupefying, like the original in my opinion sometimes does. And who can ever get enough of Alice and her gorgeousness...
This kept me distracted for days and I'm so glad I read it :)
Guest chapter 34 . 3/10/2014
Wow... Just wow... I start reading, convinced I'll end up finish reading some other time, yet here I am at 4:30 am with a goofy smile on my face, you are a seriously talented writer and this is seriously the best story I've ever read.