Reviews for Forever
earfluffy chapter 26 . 11/21/2012
Hey guess what people who are reading this for the first time Ed-

"WE ARE THE SPOILER POLICE YOU ARE UNDER ARREST FOR RUINING A STORY!"
"W-what, no you've made a huge mistake! I wasn't going to do tha- AAAAAAHHHHHHHhhhh... *thump*.

-earfluffy
HealingRose chapter 6 . 11/9/2012
wow that last part was sexy...

HealingRose
HealingRose chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
"It was like she was trying to be friendly but something was holding her back. Prehaps she was possessed..."

lol, Love it!

HealingRose
username47 chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
awesome story
Lunaris-wind chapter 34 . 7/22/2012
As you suggest, I was indeed pleasently surprised. You took the narative in lots of directions, making the story your own, while managing to stick to the basic framework of the actual series. The only thing that bothered me was Russia. Based on your vampiric vision, Italy certainly wouldn't make sense, and Russia most definitely does, and yet the events in Russia were just strange.
Anon chapter 34 . 7/18/2012
This is good and I just thought you should know the quote had before at the end.

-earfluffy
In-betweens chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
Oh wow, well Rosalie I know is probably just trying to do what's best for Alice AND Bella and the family all at the same time. So I mean, it's an excuse for her attitude and her 'bitchy' ways but it's most likely true. Lol funny that Bella called her a bitch and Rosalie heard her but can't really say anything about hearing her or risk their secret.

Not that Alice is doing much better about their secret, her excuses are at least medically engineered. The fact that Bella thinks Alice has an eating disorder is sweet, although sad that she might have cut off the friendship if Alice really did have one. Glad that Alice was able to tell her straight that she doesn't have an eating disorder. Also glad that Alice was at school and spent that time with Bella. It was adorable Alice using her cold hands to soothe away Bella's red cheeks.

I look forward to their conversation in the morning since Alice was caught...AGAIN.
In-betweens chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
Oh shit, Alice certainly did something to piss off Rosalie. That's NEVER a good thing. She's already scary on her own. No need to make her angry enough to make a scene in the middle of the lunch room. For doing their best to stay below the radar that certainly won't help their cause.

I'm glad that Alice seems to be better with Bella today and that they were able to talk amicably today and even sit down for lunch together. I look forward to seeing what comes next and what vision it was that Alice saw.

LOVED the comment about Bella thinking to scream out for a Bible of some sort to help Alice and her possessed self. :-DD
In-betweens chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Oh wow, so Alice is taking on the stalker role in this story. Not sure how I feel about that. Especially since she was CAUGHT so easily. Was she that distracted by Bella's scent? I wonder if Edward can read Bella's mind in this story or if he still is unable to do so. Also noticed that Jasper isn't part of the Cullen group. Look forward to seeing if he ever was part of the group or if he never made it to Alice's side at all.
In-betweens chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Interesting. So both Rosalie and Alice seem to be having trouble with Bella's scent. Is she going to be the singer for ALL of the Cullens? That'd certainly make things VERY VERY difficult. Maybe they're just not used to someone smelling as nice as she does? Or does she really smell bad in this story. Hmm...I look forward to seeing what it to come in this story.
TheSilentMan chapter 34 . 6/18/2012
Different and awesome.

I'm surprised at the relative lack of reviews this story has, as this had me completely hooked from start to end.

What I liked the most were the weaknesses and difficulties Bella and the Cullens had to overcome. It was a relatively happy story, in a less than perfect world. A nice balance.

I also really enjoyed that Bella remained human throughout.

Also, talking of balance, I thought Jacob and his changes came across well.

The lack of any lasting effects of the bitter cold on Bella was quite strange. As was varying the damage to the vampires. E.g. Rosalie's injuries healing towards the end, but not the scratches left by Alice, earlier on.

A pity Jasper wasn't part of the family, although after reading the whole story, I think it was much better you removed a character instead of adding an original one or forcing a certain paring.

Cheers.
Millzazilla chapter 34 . 5/30/2012
Beautiful story, i love the way you have twisted events of the book and added a few of your own. Very unique way of viewing this coupling. I hope that you will continue. Sorry this review is short, i never know what to say in these things
Nightmare Asylum chapter 34 . 4/22/2012
I really, and truely adored reading this. I wish this was cannon, actually. So, now that I've reached the end of this lovely story, I have two things I want to ask you. First, Can I format this into a nook book ( i read things twice to take things in)? and second, I'd like to try and make this into a comic. My dA name is Melancholy-Meloy if you want to see my drawing style first. Is it alright if I try to do that? I'll link back to your fiction.
Guerrilla Warfare chapter 34 . 3/17/2012
Hmmmm, this is really good. Glad to see it has a sequel. Good job, man.
my cheerios are talking to me chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
this seems really good. i heard you run a Bella/Alice community, could you think about putting up Dear life screw you? it's good, havent seen a story like it round here yet.
175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »