Reviews for Forever
In-betweens chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Interesting. So both Rosalie and Alice seem to be having trouble with Bella's scent. Is she going to be the singer for ALL of the Cullens? That'd certainly make things VERY VERY difficult. Maybe they're just not used to someone smelling as nice as she does? Or does she really smell bad in this story. Hmm...I look forward to seeing what it to come in this story.
TheSilentMan chapter 34 . 6/18/2012
Different and awesome.

I'm surprised at the relative lack of reviews this story has, as this had me completely hooked from start to end.

What I liked the most were the weaknesses and difficulties Bella and the Cullens had to overcome. It was a relatively happy story, in a less than perfect world. A nice balance.

I also really enjoyed that Bella remained human throughout.

Also, talking of balance, I thought Jacob and his changes came across well.

The lack of any lasting effects of the bitter cold on Bella was quite strange. As was varying the damage to the vampires. E.g. Rosalie's injuries healing towards the end, but not the scratches left by Alice, earlier on.

A pity Jasper wasn't part of the family, although after reading the whole story, I think it was much better you removed a character instead of adding an original one or forcing a certain paring.

Cheers.
Millzazilla chapter 34 . 5/30/2012
Beautiful story, i love the way you have twisted events of the book and added a few of your own. Very unique way of viewing this coupling. I hope that you will continue. Sorry this review is short, i never know what to say in these things
Nightmare Asylum chapter 34 . 4/22/2012
I really, and truely adored reading this. I wish this was cannon, actually. So, now that I've reached the end of this lovely story, I have two things I want to ask you. First, Can I format this into a nook book ( i read things twice to take things in)? and second, I'd like to try and make this into a comic. My dA name is Melancholy-Meloy if you want to see my drawing style first. Is it alright if I try to do that? I'll link back to your fiction.
Guerrilla Warfare chapter 34 . 3/17/2012
Hmmmm, this is really good. Glad to see it has a sequel. Good job, man.
my cheerios are talking to me chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
this seems really good. i heard you run a Bella/Alice community, could you think about putting up Dear life screw you? it's good, havent seen a story like it round here yet.
lynettecullen chapter 34 . 1/28/2012
I'm glad that Charlie didn't kill Alice.
lynettecullen chapter 33 . 1/28/2012
Well.

I'm glad that Bella didn't get into too much trouble.
lynettecullen chapter 32 . 1/28/2012
I think that Edward deserved much more.
lynettecullen chapter 31 . 1/28/2012
Damn.

They messed Rose up.
lynettecullen chapter 30 . 1/28/2012
My fingers are crossed for a happy ending.
lynettecullen chapter 29 . 1/28/2012
Damn.

I didn't think that the drama could increase.
lynettecullen chapter 28 . 1/28/2012
The Cullens are dumb for believing Edward.
lynettecullen chapter 27 . 1/28/2012
Well.

I'm glad there wasn't a big deal made over the kiss.
lynettecullen chapter 26 . 1/28/2012
I like the Rose/Bella bonding time.
166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »