Reviews for Forever
kantorkan chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
Alice needs to pull the Ice Queen's hand off and hide it till she stops being such a bitch.
kantorkan chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
So Alice is stalking Bella like Eddie did in the books,so how much will this story follow the books or will it wander along it's own path since she has caught Alice's attention will their be Eddie drama since he wants her and Alice is having impure and perverse thoughts about "his mate"?
kantorkan chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
So Alice is just transposed over Eddie for this story,is she going to be as anal as Eddie was? hopefully not. so does Bella know she is a lesbian ?
natcityjp chapter 34 . 10/30/2013
Rosalie is by far my favorite character in this story. Your AU is really cool, your Russian vampires are scary as hell. I didn't understand the effects of heat on the vampires very well. Anyway I really enjoyed the story, thanks again.
FaberryBRA chapter 34 . 9/22/2013
;)
FaberryBRA chapter 10 . 9/19/2013
Jointed98 chapter 34 . 7/2/2013
That ending was good. I really didn't like edward much in this and he kind of reminded me of the character Jace from the Mortal Instruments Series just like 10 in the asshole category. But why exactly did he make such changes in personality etc and sacrifice himself... Im confused. Whatever R.I.P Edward.
R.I.P The pen in alice's car.
Ylam chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I actually felt bad for *spoiler* but still deseves it. I'm going for the sequel now ;)
Ylam chapter 16 . 6/27/2013
I'm at chap 16. This is definitely my favorite Bellice FF :)
You're writing is flawless and even without the usual high amount of lemons that i look for a fanfic, you still had me hooked. I also love that you don't do this for reviews, it's so rare nowadays.
I'll be enjoying now the rest of your story :)
vox chapter 20 . 6/3/2013
Jacob is not a is an Indian shapeshifter that turns into a giant wolf. A werewolf is someone that has been bit by werewolf and turns only on a full moon.A shapeshifter can turn into a wolf every day.
vox chapter 15 . 6/3/2013
We don't eat drink their movies and books have put us as savage human eaters. But we are kind blood drinking vampires.
vox chapter 14 . 6/3/2013
Just wondering why in chapter 14 you mention Bella having a truck and then a car in the very next paragraph.
vox chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Bella and Alice.
simplysimpre chapter 32 . 5/27/2013
Edward was mean but God... ;P I sorta wish he was alive!
magusanimus chapter 34 . 5/26/2013
Wonderful story. I could not stop reading it.
196 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »