Reviews for Consequences
Skitty 2004 chapter 6 . 10/18/2015
Phew. Finally reviewing this after a week and a half. (I still have to look at Staring Back too! I'm so far behind in my emails...)
In short, I loved it! I can't get over how adorable Vanitus is- always fighting, even if not directly. Plus, I'm still such a hardcore lover of AquaxVanitus. This chapter alone makes me want to go back and play BBS. And as an unrelated sidenote, towards the beginning of the chapter, when you mentioned that the knocking sounded like the "if you're happy and you know it song," I actually tapped that out on my coffee table just to know what Terra was going through, haha. I still love your works so much! Keep writing!
Yoyito chapter 6 . 10/11/2015
this cutes shots...XD But this I love it so much! awww Vanitas and Terra fighting for Aqua...and Aqua has no idea. Love this
Mariagoner chapter 5 . 2/6/2013
These are such cute one-shots. I'm so glad you expanded on the previous drabbles. And flustered Aqua is the absolute best!
Shiori Yomu chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
All these chapters are excellent! Great job!
Shiori Yomu chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
Aww ZackQua! X3 yeah!
Shiori Yomu chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Oh...I wonder what Aqua's reaction was...Man, Terra-!
Shiori Yomu chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
Ohmygosh! Terra's so brutal with that photograph of a certain someone we /obviously/ don't know-! *sarcasm*
...Oh my...Nooo-! Aqua never had a chance to see it! You...I'll report this to Vanitas-! (Lol. XD) This is great! Like the rest of your awesome fics!
Shiori Yomu chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Ahahahaha! Because of the person that threw the rock, the mastermind: Vanitas. :D ahahaha! Argument between Ventus and Terra, with Aqua was hilarious! XD
koroven chapter 5 . 9/8/2011
Why apologize for being away if you enjoy being offline more?
Lacy-booth-otaku-number-9001 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
It's the earth Tera, they're just attracted to you xD
MonMonCandie chapter 5 . 7/22/2011
Okay! I finally got time to read this! *Reality: I keep forgetting to review this OTL*

In any case, I think it's funny how Aqua tries so hard to hide how she feelings only for someone to come along and point out the seemingly obvious. XD LOL But Terra's seriously a butt! Walking around shirtless around a girl (whether you treat her like your sister or not) is uncomfortable. O_o Or maybe that's just me... Either way, this was hilarious! XD Especially at the end! LOL

Awesome job! :D
Maneki Neko chapter 5 . 7/16/2011
Terra, you have an evil little mind... And haha, Aqua in this chapter! I also liked the previous chapter featuring Zack. So sweet! *giggle*
Karura Hime chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
Love shirtless Terra. Well Aqua, you enjoy it. Thank you for writing!
LightBloom chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
Oh dear. That would be awkward and embarrassing. Poor Aqua, ha! Terra enjoys teasing her too much, it almost makes me wonder what would happen if she'd been embarrassed to the point of tears sometime. But it seems a little out of character somehow, for Aqua that is.
KAISRE chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
Aw, it's a shame that you're capping this at 5 chapters but they were wonderful chapters none the less :) I love reading light-hearted stories about the trio (and in this case, Zack too!) and I say you've got their personalities down pretty well. Good job~