Reviews for Billowing Ashes
jazzmonkey chapter 6 . 12/25/2011
I love it when Dan just decides to misunderstand. He's always wrong! It's so funny. This was really well written. Gotta love a stupid Dan.

Thanks so much for updating! I loved it! Best present eva!

Merry Holidays!
sayurimoved chapter 6 . 12/25/2011
OMG that was funny... I never thought of Shun liking animals, but it's cute! Okay, I'll wait for the next chapter!
ank chapter 5 . 12/23/2011
please upload next chappy. love ur stories about Dan and Shun!

i am a follower of your humorous stories!
jazzmonkey chapter 5 . 11/21/2011
That was... Completely unexpected! Awesome job! If shun does have a gf, it has to be Alice. Is it? It has to be! It better be!

Sorry, just hyper. Anyway, nice! I liked it. It was really cool. Update soon? Please?
sayurimoved chapter 5 . 9/27/2011
I hope Dan doesn't screw up with this...

Waiting for the next chapter! This one was so... mysterious...
Lady of Eryn Galen chapter 5 . 9/27/2011
Lately I've been watching Bakugan every free minute I have and you're not actually helping ;)

Nice one-shot, I think it's really sweet that Dan is so worried about his best friend (that's how I see it, anyways)

What was that...GIRLFRIEND? I hope your intentions were to confuse us. If not...*holds up Katana* *Lightning in the background*

Just be warned
maxn98 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Very good chapter. I like the title. I will be adding you to my favorite authors list. I would also like to ask if you could go onto my page and read one of the stories I've edited, seeing how you liked the first chapter.

Sacred Ashes
Chocolate Luver 12 chapter 4 . 9/16/2011
hi love it keep on
Rachel chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
YAY the sequel to Pyrus n Ventus! Love it! :D keep it up!
Zio chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Awesome story! Are you going to bring in the bakugan?
Lady of Eryn Galen chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
YAY! There's more! I was a little sad that P'n'V ended because it was very well written and just adorably adorable (that made any sense?)

So, I hope this will be updates as often as P'n'V if not I just hope it won't be dropped.

Sooooo...see ya around I guess D
unavailablekvh chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Hi! I'm really glad to see that you're writing this sequel? of Pyrus and Ventus. Thanks to you now i've got something to read here in fanfiction (i mean something fun and cute n.n.

Hope you're ok!

sharinganrockz1 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
waiii! another series of one-shots! imma read 'em ALL!

oh yeah.. i was a big fan of ur pyrus 'n ventus series... :)

so i'll be waiting yet again,,

plz update asap...