Reviews for The last tdwt episode ON Hawaii
LoveDoes chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
I'm pretty sure Courtney would've been dead by now. Seriously they're arguing about who's going to give her cpr? after 4-6 minutes she would be dead, or have some serious brain damage.
Tori Adams chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
IT WAS AMAZING DO YOU THINK TOU CAN MAKE ANOTHER ONE! I know this is cheesy for me but I really like them as a couple and my idea?:its just an idea you don't have to do it but duncans a vampire and courtney finds out and DOESENT know how to deal with it? I don't know I thought. It be cool... Think about it!
belle6900 chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
yay!
xXCentaLifeXx chapter 6 . 7/23/2011
I love the story but, I still don't get the "DxG thing" that happened in that story. They didn't even break-up with each other. Don't get me wrong, the story between TxG & DxC is very sweet but, I read about a situation with ends in clousre. 3
Momorulz chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
Do an epilogue of getting married
MusicLuver78901 chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
This was so cute! good job! heres an idea for your next oneshot, how about making a sequal to this! Chris brings all the contestants families! Duncan's family is happy that DxC are together again but Courtney's family is furious and still hates Duncan and the drama begins! Rivalry between families!
Clarissa chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
I LOVED IT!

TOTALLY AWESOME!
YouPlusMeEqualsLoveBaby chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
:o its finished :(

Loooove it :)

Ooh you should do a elipgoue! That be awsome :)
LyricsgirlR5 chapter 6 . 7/18/2011
Thats one of my favorite endings
YouPlusMeEqualsLoveBaby chapter 5 . 7/16/2011
aw poor courtney... And duncan

:o only 1 chapter left :(
MusicLuver78901 chapter 5 . 7/16/2011
OMG! so excited for the next chapter!
DxC forever chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
plz update soon :) this fic is awesome :)
Angel15Rocks chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
awsome lol :P
kidstandout chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
awwwwh, he still cares. that puke scene was pure gold lol
Quicklove chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
hahahhahahhahaahha i actually Lol'ed when the dude tricked duncan into kissing her! :D :D

I CAnt wait what will happen net :D ups