Reviews for From Albion To Avalon
Fandomgalore chapter 17 . 12/10/2014
Maybe if you were to continue that you could do a speech from Merlin, and about how he loved her and watched he grow. But what I was suggesting is that you could do a back flash of Merlins POV on Lunafeye's birth. Also PLEASE finish that exciting cliff hanger you wrote in chapter 17! This probably what most of the other people wanted, well what I thought of, so it was probably thought of also.
Gwenievre1 chapter 10 . 11/11/2014
I love this! There are a couple of typos but this is the first fanfiction I could find where they were married, and they are adorable together. I want to marry Merlin, he's so cute! And he has magic.
ncisgirl4ever chapter 17 . 5/16/2014
I had found this story some years ago, so I'm really glad I found it again. Fantastic story, keep it up!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
I think Arthur might want too burn the bed now...
ANNAFLORINDA chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I really do love this story; it is so good and it has inspired me, so thankyou.
I do hope that you are going to compleate it at some point.
Thankyou, ANNAFLORINDA.
Number 2415 L.S chapter 17 . 6/11/2013
Very good story . Ya know it people like you who encouraged me to write a fan fic myself because it fan will not hate it and everything it stands for (and me but after two years without friends in my area I got used to it). Any love the story would love to see an update
Creatrice chapter 17 . 4/9/2013
Please,please, please! Updaaaaaate ! :)
TheBookWormReader95 chapter 17 . 3/20/2013
A cliffhanger, really? please write more soon!
funnygirl00 chapter 17 . 3/2/2013
This is very good! I'm so looking forward to the next chapter.
XxRav3nxX chapter 17 . 2/4/2013
UPDATE THIS SOON !
turtlequeenx chapter 17 . 10/24/2012
really great. please continu.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/22/2012
I loved this! Please update soon. I can't wait to see what happens between Luna and Loholt. They sound like they would be a perfect couple :)
TheWarlock'sBowite chapter 17 . 10/19/2012
is luna supposed to be like luna lovegood from harry potter? just kinda made a connection there, idk if it was intentional.
TheWarlock'sBowite chapter 9 . 10/19/2012
soooooooooooo sweet i cried. :) :). love the story! you've got real talent!
ExcaliburMaiden chapter 16 . 2/24/2012
Lovely chapter. Ive always liked the idea of Merlin and Freya being married with children. I havent come across very many stories where this happens.