Reviews for Telltale
craycray3 chapter 1 . 7/17
aww this was so cute, love the unique plot and great writing!
Queen-of-Ice101 chapter 1 . 6/3
What a adorable story:)
SouthKorea chapter 1 . 1/24
I find it interesting. Maybe it's possible you could make a sequel to this? (I'd like to read more of this .)
M chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
I was so close to crying at how adorably romantic it was not to be cheesy but you have a gift for writing
myimagination2012 chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
That was so medically romantic.;-)
Dez chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
I love it giggle giggle I love love love it
luxartisan chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
Ah, young love, indeed. Such a wonderful scene and so well written. I have to admit that waiting for a new WORD program to arrive in the post has given me a chance to catch up on long overdue reading and what I'm discovering are some wonderful nuggets of Ouranfic from some wonderful writers, like you. I love finding authors that give me both great story and a feeling of envy over their way with words and you've done both. Thank you. Kyoya says it belongs in his notebook and I agree.
Kiya319 chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
That is just too cute. Too bad the twins couldn't have walked in and seen that. It would have been absolutely hilarious.
Cassandra chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Bravo!
You've chosen a lovely story and portrayed it wonderfully. I love how you've put the characters into context. It is true what you say in the footnotes. Kyoto would never simply admit "I love you" and Haruhi would never pick it up without something just as obvious. The whisper of "I shouldn't have done that" send shivers up my spine. How very Kyoya.
Very nicely done.
claraowl chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
That was awesome! :D Thanks for cheering up my evening!
Annnd now back to homework. :P
Fullbuster4Ever chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
WOW I think you got the characters spot on! Great job! In my mind, there was nothing unrealistic about this fanfic, and you're so right about Kyouya not being able to voice his feelings and Haruhi being so blind!
Honestly, everything was really believable and you're a great author! Keep being awesome Skye! Grace
lee7anna chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
I now ship this pair. love it!
If Only Misha Were Mine chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
loved
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Great one shot. This was a perfect way to get them together.
princessofthedeadsheep chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
That's so cute! I love it, and it makes sense.