Reviews for Impulsive Mythology
irianaceleste chapter 20 . 6/29/2014
Lovely story. I guess I still don't quite understand the catalyst like when P god (sorry can't be bothered to spell it) dropped Hermione into a hole? What? I'm so confused. Either way, nice ending and all that!
Musette Fujiwara chapter 20 . 3/31/2013
Awesome
Cryxtal chapter 20 . 3/10/2013
Wow your story is simply amazing,and I was almost sad to see it had to end... But thank you for writing this
Twinkkie chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Love this story and the one before it ur an amazing righter
KittyKatt357 chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
My Medea is one of my favorite songs! It's by Vienna Teng.
23Nelly chapter 20 . 6/17/2012
Yay! Draco and Hermione are finally together at last! You should never stop writing ever! I loved this so much, the action drama and romance! One question though, did Draco give up his right as a god or just his powers? I thought Hermione was immortal when she wore the bracelet?

Take Care

Nelly xD
Neko-Tenchi chapter 20 . 6/6/2012
Wonderful! I love this story. And i knew hermionie would be peace. but it was niceto be right. i love the 'war fell in love with peace' bit. so ironic but brilliant!
Neko-Tenchi chapter 13 . 6/6/2012
You diddnt translate this time
Neko-Tenchi chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
It would be better if rather than their decendants,they were the origials reincarnations. then itcould be like Ares Draco and Hermioie of Troy were finally getting another chance
Hammsters chapter 20 . 5/16/2012
Whoa. I had no idea you finished this. I was just looking through stories by my favorite authors and saw that you had and I was so freaking excited! This is really late coming, but this story is freaking fantastic! I loved it, and the ending was perfect!
Belle Winters chapter 9 . 5/5/2012
Vault is spelled v-a-u-l-t. You spelled it volt.
semantics chapter 20 . 3/31/2012
At long last... it's over.

Hahahaha my favorite line in this whole story is the fact that war fell in love with peace. That's really deep. Wow. It's almost paradoxical. Actually I think it is. Ahhh illogical, yet it works.

Anyways, Hermione is hypocritical here, turning Eris into a house elf. That contradicts to her elf-rights idealism. But then, Eris isn't technically an elf. Although, how come Eris can't simply use her goddess power and get out of there? I'm speculating its the fact she has no where else to go, or that the gods decided her punishment is to serve Draco and Hermione. Not so sure now. Hm.

Well, I'm going to miss this. It is interesting. Very. But at least its concluded. I keep forgetting this is a sequal. Arg.
thekeeperoftime chapter 20 . 3/31/2012
Thank you for finishing the story! Totally loved it! You make Draco sound so sexy! Yum!
C-berries chapter 20 . 3/30/2012
AMAZING! I am so happy that you have decided to continue on with this story, I love the concept of mixing anything with Greek Mythology (one of my favourite things to learn about). What is a plus onto this is that you mixed it with Harry Potter, and it was wonderful to read. I enjoyed reading both Possessive Mythology and Impulsive Mythology very much and I am happy that I stumbled upon them. Thank you so much.
Angelus Draco chapter 20 . 3/30/2012
Excellent.

I love what Hermione did to Eris; fantastic ending to a fabulous story.

Bye bye