Reviews for iPush & iRun
KrisTheFangirl chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
This is really good... I like how you dont make Sam completly break down. Thats just not how I see her, ya know? But very good story!
Lyric Medlie chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
. . no joke, i love this so much it hurts. you deserve all of the awards. keep up the amazing work, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! you're an amazing writer. :)
Mike2101 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
You claim to be a little rusty, after a six year break? Good lord, just how terrific WERE you at the height of your game?

I saw myself there, in my mind's eye. The dialogue sounded natural, and the emotion seemed deep and real. I loved the hesitation in there, it made every seem much more important.

Just one little inconvenience I had with this story. For some reason after I read this line:

"How is that for manning up, Puckett?"

I had troubling focusing on the page. The text was bleary.

I confess, you got the reaction you wanted. I was proud of Freddie, and I teared up at how protective and sweet and adult he was.

You are one of the reaasons I love fan fiction. Keep writing.
lulu halulu chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Aw! Great oneshot! )
Geekquality chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Great story! :)
xOldHappyTimes chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Okay I teared up at the end :') I loved it!
Kpfan72491 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Aww that was so cute
ColorsOfTheSky101 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I loved this so much. :D This, right here, is just a perfect example of how Freddie and Sam just... work. Like, through and through. Not to mention you write beautifully. :)

Also, I love Parachute, and specifically, the song you used. Great job!

-Colors
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Interesting concept, Sam in a way does take after her rents, the one difference is that SHE is the only one of her folks who doesnt end up alone, nice!

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
ArianaLangdon chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I absolutely love this story! The plot is great and they're not really OOC. Please wright more!