Reviews for Birthday Love Calendar
HongKonger chapter 16 . 6/8
It has been a LONG time since i saw another HongKonger on ffn. Good work! But again, people just do not randomly say Ngghhh... And the style of dress is a bit too casual in Hong Kong imo.
natsuki23 chapter 16 . 11/14/2013
I look forward to the next update! I just know that there is something weird going on with G-man and Hallah (is that how you spell her name)? It's weird that her sister would want forgiveness again. But I love it anyway. I really want to know where Harry and Draco will go also because everything time something good happens, bad ones always follow. Please update soon!
Ruby626 chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
Lol how did Draco wander from the hotel
in Wan Chai to Kwun Tong-.- Silly him
UchihaSora16 chapter 16 . 8/14/2012
this was a great story so far and I can't wait to read more please post again soon! :)
ClintBartonGirl chapter 16 . 8/14/2012
this! ahh! I'm in love! this is so just amazing! I love your plot and characters especially avril. I hope you update very soon! and I hope draco didn't freak out... too bad that is much love to you!
YaoiOverlord chapter 16 . 8/14/2012
Fuck sunsets.
oreofilling chapter 16 . 8/14/2012
This chapter was so sweet I may have gotten a cavity. I literally said "awww" out loud when they kissed... it was perfect. Yes, cliche, but I think it was exactly what the boys needed. I'm itching to find out what happens next and I'm quite ashamed to say it (because I don't really like to hear it) but PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I need it for my, erm, health. Yes.
Anyway, this was sweet and slightly haunting and adorable and overall amazing. I worship you.
Carlie chapter 16 . 8/14/2012
Oh my giddy aunt! That kiss scene was phenominal!
thrnbrooke chapter 16 . 8/13/2012
Oh Draco please remember!
SharpFang chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
Ah, frozen yogurt. :D

The most recent HP fic concerning HK, and I just love it. Of course, I am a HKer after all. *Hong Kong pride*
nannily chapter 16 . 8/13/2012
The kiss was hot and sweet! I'm curious how Draco will react. If he remembers.
sghazalifard chapter 16 . 8/13/2012
Hi... i read your story in one go and i'm so hooked you know... the last chapter was awesome... i really loved it... wish you update soon
FinalVerse chapter 16 . 8/13/2012
Very sweet 3
RocklifeDude chapter 16 . 8/13/2012
THIS CHAPTER YES. I can't wait to read chapter 17! They finally kissed and I held my breath the whole time I was so excited!
MarquisOfSham chapter 16 . 8/13/2012
Loved it! Really fantastically written and it was beautiful. I cannot wait for more!