Reviews for Bring Him to Me
patattack chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
Nice. I just looked through for dc universe online fics because I have a character who's kind of the equivalent to superman and wonder woman's daughter as far as powers and outfit (except that she also has ice powers, other than just freeze breath).
Rated R Superstar23 chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
Awesome
ApA29 chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
Loving the story:) i hope you continue to write more chapters soon
Danyael Prince chapter 5 . 12/23/2011
It was good news for me to find a new chapter in this fic after being without internet for almost a month.
jrhughes chapter 4 . 10/20/2011
Sorry for the short chapter. Its getting quite busy here in Bruins Land and as we get further along in the season, my sanity and free time will dwindle. :D

I recently reviewed the modified SM/WW Fan Fiction Archive and the

challenge this story is based on. I'll try my best to steer the

story-line to embrace these recent additions.

After all, I do want to keep within the spirit of the challenge :D
HELLACRE13 chapter 4 . 10/20/2011
Nice to see the two parents finally accept Lara but how do they feel about it and each other?
Danyael Prince chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
Nice chapter. :)

I see Diana is still doubting Lara, pretty much as i figured she'd do.

Btw, have you read my edited challenge?
ULTRA SONIC chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
First off, it's great to know that one of the challenges are being met. I was kind of curious to see how a story like that would unfold when I saw the challenge some time back, and with these three new chapters, you've definitely got me interested.

Keep up the good work, you've definitely got something going so far.
phyrephly chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
Edge-of-the-seat start so far...looking forward to more:)
Danyael Prince chapter 3 . 10/7/2011
Very nice. :)

I actually find it a bit surprising that this is the only reply to my challenge, some of the members of the SMWW group helped refine my challenge before i finalized it.

The version of the challenge on the archive site is also slightly edited as i had included links to a picture of Kal and Dianas daughter as well as a link to the DCU Online trailer.

And for some reason the challenges of the archive site are big blobs of (sometimes) hard to read text.

I've also decided to re-post my challenge on the yahoo group to see if anyone else will be interested in picking it up.

The message number for the re-posted challenge if you go to the SMWW yahoo group is: 21795. :)
Danyael Prince chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
Ya know, this matches a challenge i made on the SMWW Yahoo group pretty well. :)

I hope to see more chapters soon. :):)
Arcadia81 chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
Nice start. The future doesn't look good for Superman and Wonder Woman but I'm sure they will weather that storm. Never read the comics of the DC Online trailer but I look forward to see what you do.
ben10987654321 chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
A story based on that awesome trailer(and not the comic which so far has really fallen flat).

Really good so far.

I hope you continue to write this.
HELLACRE13 chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
Ohhh, a fic based on that awesome trailer! The start is already gripping. I hope you continue. Will follow this for sure. Already like the way Bruce is checking her out to see if she is Kryptonian.
Robenson chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
Very good start! I am glad that someone is writing a fic that focuses on the "DC Universe Online Legends" trailer. I am looking forward to the remaining chapters.