Reviews for Sensory Memory
LarrinCole chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Great story! I would say even powerful: you managed to describe the feelings, the emotions and the nightmares so realistically.
dpdp chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
Great chapter with a nice ending. Looking forward to your next story.
PatriciaS chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
Great second chapter to a good story. Love Sam's angst and confusion leading up to the banter between her and Jack at the end. All of the story shows the trust the team has in each other. Thanks for sharing.
EvM1 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Great story. Thank you!
RoseA26 chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
Excellent story, nicely written, loved Sam's angst, am now off to your home site to see what else is! Thanks.
steadfast chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
Good story, even tho I live for ship. Looking forward to another one.
sgo chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
Loved the story. The length was perfect. Please keep writing your stories.
Effie17 chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
Awesome story. Love it.
pain in the mikta chapter 1 . 7/6/2011

Next week ? That's... That's... Mean !

Seriously: can't wait for the next chapter to see what happens !
John chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
So it's going to be a romance? You said angst/hurt/comfort. Nothing about romance. You need to warn people. Yes I know you did warn at the end of chapter 1. IMHO -not soon enough.
dpdp chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Excellent. Lots of angst. More please.
LadyMo chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Vewry powerful chapter. I have a feeling I know who "he" is. Only one person would effect her like that. I will wait for the next chapter to see if I'm right and react myself.

sammie77 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Excellent! Can't wait for more!
PatriciaS chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
MIA I think after all you are back. You've certainly caught her feelings about the incident very well. Have to wonder why Daniel and Teal's aren't with her doing a group angst, perhaps that will come in the next part. thanks for sharing.