Reviews for Flock Feathers
aly chapter 85 . 2/5/2014
let me guess, u reeeally couldn't think of a title for this one and finally, deciding it was no use, called it "swag" and btw, nice last line. "but i prefer running for my life, personally." i started reading this a year ago, but then i forgot what it was called and...well here i am a year later. :)
Neimad Do'Urden chapter 174 . 1/17/2014
I believe that I've read this collection before, but I'm not sure that I reviewed. So, herewriting it is.

Max, in her leader-ish scenes, seems to be a little... Overbearing
The chapters need to be longer to fit the sings, but maybe that's just me, since I read freakishly fast.
Fang's character was good except for a couple of moments where he was a little OOC. (Can't remember exact points, but they were pretty obvious to me.)
It's very easy to see how much you have grown as an author since the start; the first ones were more on the comedic side and childishly written, but it steadily progresses to more somber territory and to more mature writing.

In regards to the question of which style you write better, I think that with your current style, the more depressing scenes are better, but reading a collection of depressing oneshots would be a bit of a drag.

waytobefabulous chapter 173 . 10/11/2013

I... meant your stories.. (:
ThatTrumpetEgo chapter 170 . 9/11/2013
LOVE! :)
ThatTrumpetEgo chapter 159 . 9/10/2013
Yes! I've always imagined that there should be some NudgeXIggy! :)
Emily Hall chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I'm Emily Hall from the Creative Writing class. Haha xD but oh my gosh, I loved this. This was great. I'm definitely reading the other ones :)
Munchkin chapter 173 . 7/6/2013
Angel And sam meeting after the kiss
QueenOfOlympus223 chapter 173 . 7/5/2013
I KNOW, right? I *hated* Nevermore.
With a burning passion. ;)
I think Jut was good, it was nice and horror-y. Can you write:

Because She's Gone. It would be about Fang and he's mourning after Max died (like let's say she died when she tried to take out the chip) and you can take it wherever you like! Pleeeeeeaaaase?

Faxisthegreatest123 chapter 172 . 6/16/2013
I must say: I adore your writing style. Very real. Very descriptive. Minimal dialogue. I think that you could make anything interesting. Oh, there's a little crack in the ground? What is that crack thinking? What caused it? How does it feel to be there? I can totally see you asking all those (completely valid) questions. It's not a bad picture at all. Never, never stop writing. You're great at it. :)
Faxisthegreatest123 chapter 171 . 5/18/2013
Heartbreaking... in a positive way, if that makes sense. So, in this she was captured by the school, separately from the books, right? Otherwise, very deep chapter. Very rich. Keep writing! :)
waytobefabulous chapter 171 . 5/4/2013
Wow, this is crazy-good. I love it... sorry about the writer's block, kid. That gets a little rough, I know. I myself haven't written in forever. Anyway, this is great. Really, really fabulous. Definitely brought me down a little, but in a good way. This makes me feel so bad for the whole flock :(( Can't wait for the next chapter!
Faxisthegreatest123 chapter 170 . 2/17/2013
You have... wonderful descriptions. I envy them. No joke. :P I love the soft side of Fang here, the fact that you addressed the most pressing things in a short story, when most people (myself included) can't put so much into a long fic on the same subject. It's great, actually. You have this strangely awesome style of beating-around-the-bush, but being straight-on as well.

Never, never stop writing. :) You have a definite gift.
waytobefabulous chapter 169 . 1/29/2013
This is fabulous. I love it, naturally, but there's something in particular that I really love about this chapter. Let me explain. So, the last, I don't know, 50 chapters you've been posting are not, like, "old-style flock". You know, like how they're out in the woods, surviving, fighting, that sort of things. Kind of like the first four or so books of the series. I really appreciate that this is REALLY old style, even though it has Dylan! I love love love it! Please continue this, I'd love to know where this goes.
Faxisthegreatest123 chapter 169 . 1/29/2013
A continuation would be cool. Maybe even in a different point of view, like Max or Fang or Iggy's? Definitely will be interesting to see what happens next, anyhow. :)
Faxisthegreatest123 chapter 167 . 1/12/2013
Awe, that's so sweet. If only there was a guy like that in the books.