Reviews for Blood, Sweat and Tears
Aioli chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I actually had to stop reading half-way and go look at something else because I almost started crying. ;-; This was so lovely, I feel like I'm seeing AJ in a new light.
aenyrhika chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
This is amazing! Especially the whole relationship between Applejack and her father, which this story is all about. I think there should be more stories about one of the six main characters and their families.

Again, this is amazing! Yah! I don't know what else to say!

Amazing, sweet, out of the ordinary, etc. I kept looking at the title and the summary before hesitatingly clicking the link and being captured by the words.

And the first word was Celestia (after the title and the author). I think lots of fanfics should start with Celestia (just joking, of course).

Amazing!

~ Chat et Chocolat
Endam chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Simply. Amazing 3
sinthehedgehog chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
So beautiful. As the title of this story indicates I have shed tears. No I will not call them "manly tears", these were true tears. The kind of tears only something as beautiful as this story can ever hope to bring forth.
SecondSeraphim chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
How does this not have a bijillion reviews by now?
Rowanoak23 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
This is a beautifully done, masterful story. Bravo. I don't believe I can think of anything else to add.
Penn-and-Paper chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
;~;

THERE ARE NO WORDS.

-favorites and cries in her corner-