Reviews for Falling Rose Petals
ntlpurpolia chapter 25 . 11/24/2013
unlike certain deceased fianc├ęs. Love that line!
Rainystrawberry chapter 12 . 2/8/2013
Very good I really enjoyed it.
SammiDammiXoX chapter 29 . 1/27/2013
This story was amazing ! I'm always looking for a new Titanic fan fiction to read , and i couldn't stop reading this one till i was finished . I literally just started reading late last night , so it took me less than 24 hours . Your descriptions are incredible . I'll be reading more of your fanfics in the future ! (:
km515 chapter 30 . 11/27/2012
You have done an amazing job with this story. I admire how you took the time not only to spell check your work, but also to correct the movie and tell your readers the 'fun facts'. Please continue writing
debbiexmx chapter 30 . 9/17/2012
I'm so sad this is over :-( amazing. So well written and thought out. Thank you for completing it x
Nefelibata Rose chapter 30 . 8/2/2012
A beautiful and incredible story... you should be SO proud! :) I loved the epilogue the most- it was wonderful.
Yes, write the one-shots! :D I will definitely read them if you write them.
Cheers!
- Rose :)
P.S. I cannot WAIT to read more of "Speakeasy Club", I am hooked on that one. :)
Guest chapter 29 . 7/31/2012
This was an Amazing story, I never stopped loving it! And you should do one-shots about their life!
EditorFin chapter 30 . 7/31/2012
Thanks for writing this great story, upon completion now ill probably re read in a week or so. Also i would check out your betas fics but i hate ron/hermione pairings. Anyway great story, would like to give you an idea for your next one ... A storyline which i have yet to find a good version of and that is a dozen or so passengers watch the movie during the voyage. Only found two which were not worthy one was poorly written but rushed and the other was well written but only had one chapter before hiatus'd.

Cant wait for your next fic

EditorFin
LTsangy chapter 24 . 7/22/2012
UPDATE SOON PLEASE! I love this story and it's so well-written! You are a very talented writer...and a year working on this story has most definitely paid off! I promise I'll keep reading!
Leonardo DiCaprio chapter 14 . 7/14/2012
beautiful story you have here!
AC chapter 11 . 7/14/2012
I love it!
Um...I like how they are so in character.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/3/2012
This is really, really, good.
Your grammer is perfect, you capture the characters perfectly, and I like how you set up this story, with flash backs here and there.
I have no critique. Update soon!:)
yousmellsofruity not logged in
ureabjfkd chapter 8 . 7/3/2012
Aww.. This was so sad at the end :') I love the way you describe the way things are happening...they're in a type of graceful manner that I can't explain...well, update soon!
AC chapter 6 . 6/26/2012
Oh my gosh! That was really interesting. I loved the description and Rose's personality and Jack's personality. They are all so unique and different. Please continue!
Caeli Quaedem chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
Was the letter given to her before their meet up the previous chapter? That one was kinda confusing. Anyway, so this one's full of recollections of their childhood together. I laughed at the 'novel' comparison at the start. Rather ironic, I think. The ribbon story is really cute,btw. I've said it before, but I'm going to say it again here, I loved your characterizations of them both- so plausible and real. Hmm, I'm not sure that's the right word. Anyway, brilliant chapter as usual. Keep it up! :)