Reviews for Questions
anon chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Aww, very cute (and touching). Nicely written.
actuallycat chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
There are no words to explain how heartbreakingly awesomely beautiful this story is. I loved the part were you said Maria was always telling Robin he was a thief, and all he'd stolen was her heart ;) brilliant xx
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Awww. Lovely and so cute. Yes, why didn't "the end" wrap up their story with a happy ending? I enjoyed all their insecurities and how they managed to overcome them.
gabisamore chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Wow. I'm blown away! This is unbelievable! You just summed up the perfect Maria&Robin relationship conclusion in a few paragraphs!

I love the third person POV that reveals their thoughts without dialogue or tedious description. And listing all the unasked questions? Great idea!

Basically... I love everything about this story :) Wonderful work!

BTW- Love your FF name!
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Short but unbelievably compelling. I especially loved the bits where he talks about her ribbon and what it means to him and she wonders about the ever afters of heroines and heroes and if heroes get tired of them once the adventure is gone. This is beautiful. This isn't my most eloquent review but I'm too dazzled to think up worthy enough praise.
CourtneyHowlett chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
One word can describe this story without having to say anymore. That one word is: amazing.
sylphides chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
What a lovely oneshot. One of the few stories I've found in this fandom that truly captures that delicate sense of magic from the cannon.
mrs.Franny.Robinson chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Beautiful!So heart warming and honest :) Great piece of writing!
The Little Author that Could chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
This was really nice. The whole parenthesis business was well done, that's what made me favorite your story. This is perhaps the only honestly good Little White Horse story I've found, the rest are only alright. So, you know, good job and keep writing.
AngelicSnow chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
First: I like your penname :D

Second: This piece is truly beautiful. It's different than most of which you can find on this site, and I dare to say it's better, too. You captured the two of them perfectly :)
izzypop chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I adore this!
express chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Amazing, so sweet, love it. This is really nice, thank you for sharing it.
ink-and-ash chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I love this so much. I just thought I would tell you so.

Thank you for sharing.