Reviews for Pet
lilyflower101 chapter 22 . 1/13
beginning of the rewrite is great. :)
lilyflower101 chapter 15 . 1/13
ha-ha! that last part made me laugh so hard. :)
Guest chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
AlwaysASlytherin chapter 10 . 8/30/2013
Surprising Allies, Surprising love
and
Surprising Roles, Surprising Loyalties
by
Author: slayer of destiny
Guest chapter 22 . 8/26/2013
I will look forward to the rewrite !

The Crimson Mage.
snip snap chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
U know .. girls can enter the boy's dorms but the quarters are designed the other way around in the book... sad same not go for snape
Reaping-Vampire chapter 21 . 7/28/2013
hmmmmm. i liked the origional no matter how much it made m sob. lol but u go ahead and have at it. ill just have to read i again wen ur finished lol
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
You know what this...is sounding really familiar I think I read ur story once before a long time ago but I know I didn't finish it cuz it was frustrating me for some reason...maybe it was the grammar? Seems easier to read at the moment with only a few mistakes.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
This...is not bad. I wasn't sure what I was expecting but when I read that summary it wasn't this. I think I'll keep reading.
Daphinora chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
I am so confused. Baffled.
Daphinora chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
SO CUTE! "They stopped their talking as Harry trotted over proudly, a leaf trapped in his jaws."
I just died a little inside.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
Hi your story is great.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 20 . 8/5/2012
This was very good. I can't wait to read the sequel. Thank you.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/3/2012
again the story is good but a bit inconsistant. i stay behind my advice to reread your story before you continue. i know its too late now but still. one i spotted: how could lilly know what harry meant when he said he was rethinking his dream if she was not there for it and he never mentioned it to her? you should have gone into more detail on the spell as well. how is it that tear is automatically inserted into the story with no backgroung information. you should have gone into more detail on his apearence. you are also skipping over important scenes in the story, what did they learn from tear? to me it seems like you are rushing things, you keep having good ideas but are not taking the time to plot them out and then insert them into the story. all in all most of it looks as though you are listing ideas. i will continue readind and see how it goes.
-Miyu DeNozgoth
Guest chapter 9 . 7/2/2012
firey hair... green eyes? definatly lilly.