Reviews for Pet
Lw117149 chapter 22 . 3/22
interesting I look forward to more when you can.:)
Lw117149 chapter 21 . 3/22
I draoc's and the twin child disappearing then?
In a chapter before this one Harry already received his Hogwarts letter because he was surprised at being able to take potions again. But it was a special class that was only for a select few. It came with the letter Remus sent him telling him about Dumbldore sending Sirious to Azkaban. Because Lucious opened it for him in his "Ferret" form. So far it is a good story though I am a little confused as to how Draco was put under the imperious curse? Was it before he "Harry" turned 17 or at the ball that Dumbldore crashed to kill Harry?
lilyflower101 chapter 22 . 1/13/2014
beginning of the rewrite is great. :)
lilyflower101 chapter 15 . 1/13/2014
ha-ha! that last part made me laugh so hard. :)
Guest chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
AlwaysASlytherin chapter 10 . 8/30/2013
Surprising Allies, Surprising love
and
Surprising Roles, Surprising Loyalties
by
Author: slayer of destiny
Guest chapter 22 . 8/26/2013
I will look forward to the rewrite !

The Crimson Mage.
snip snap chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
U know .. girls can enter the boy's dorms but the quarters are designed the other way around in the book... sad same not go for snape
Reaping-Vampire chapter 21 . 7/28/2013
hmmmmm. i liked the origional no matter how much it made m sob. lol but u go ahead and have at it. ill just have to read i again wen ur finished lol
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
You know what this...is sounding really familiar I think I read ur story once before a long time ago but I know I didn't finish it cuz it was frustrating me for some reason...maybe it was the grammar? Seems easier to read at the moment with only a few mistakes.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
This...is not bad. I wasn't sure what I was expecting but when I read that summary it wasn't this. I think I'll keep reading.
Daphinora chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
I am so confused. Baffled.
Daphinora chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
SO CUTE! "They stopped their talking as Harry trotted over proudly, a leaf trapped in his jaws."
I just died a little inside.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/13/2013