Reviews for Masquerade
Late, but this story was awesome. I loved it!
BrittanaLove93 chapter 19 . 7/7
I think it's my third time reading and still love em nontheless.. Seriously you are great. I know you'll like never get or read this review but I still wanna say I truly love your works.
rg521 chapter 20 . 11/23/2015
Loved the story. Glad i found it even if it was 4 years later.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/27/2015
Best story ever! That was pretty awesome! Loved all the jealous situations so possessive these girls but we can all totally understand why, and doesn't want to feel a little bit possessed by their girl anyway :)

Ps. This line totally made my day: "Hmm tell me again." Brittany answered pulling Santana closer. - because omg that was exactly what happened In season 6 anditwas heaven! Magical! You predicted that line lol high5!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/25/2015
Wow
Guest chapter 14 . 10/24/2015
Omg! This soooo good! Love ur writing
Guest chapter 12 . 10/23/2015
Yaaaasss!
NayHeMoAppreciation chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
You should make a sequel!
ning08 chapter 20 . 5/31/2015
Guys i know it's a long shot and maybe you would find it irritating but we need ur help.. please. There is a series called ' The Richman's Daughter' in the phil. And it's an amazing lez series.. but for whatever reason it is cut short. Our fandom is called Rastro Rebels. We need help from other fandom to make Trmd known internationally and help us trend worldwide. Please help us. And i'm very sure that if you have the time to watch an episode of it you would love it just as much! So please help us.. thank you so much. If you want to watch trmd videos. You could go to dailymotion TRMD videos. Have a nice day guys. Salamat
Guest chapter 20 . 5/27/2015
Awhhhh this story is totally my favourite and so cute too.. :) I totally re read again and still feel swooned over by these two :)
wicked73 chapter 20 . 4/24/2015
Wonderful story, I just started reading last night and finished today at work while my bosses were out. So cute, I loved Santana in this, all bitchy and sassy while still being incredibly sweet.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/28/2014
Wow intense love this story! I like the slow buikd
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Only the first chapter and I love it already! Also love that quinn and rachel are in it and are a couple :)
ning08 chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
I've lost count of how many times i've red this story.. it's one of the first brittana fic i love.. so when i miss them..i always read this story first.. its sweet,unique and full of fluff.. i love these kind of stories.. i cant thank you enough for how much happiness this story brought to me.. thank you so much..
zashikabuta06 chapter 4 . 7/13/2014
City by Sara Bareilles was written about Los Angeles. She wrote it when she was homesick, as freshman at UCLA. Loving this story so far! Great premise!