Reviews for Fictionista Wrkshp Summer 2011 Sultry, Malicious
sury.h chapter 43 . 5/17
Thank you!
angelari7 chapter 43 . 5/5
Love both stories, specially the second one.
Irabella RobSten chapter 43 . 4/15
I really really enjoys this, both story. 3
Abaire chapter 43 . 3/23
I would have loved to see Ed and Bell from Malicious into college and adulthood. A very sweet story.
Abaire chapter 41 . 3/23
Grass, before my wedding. Sandy beach on my honeymoon. As well as the balcony at night... and a few times during the day. Yeah, I married someone I have fun with.
Abaire chapter 18 . 3/23
Bittersweet. That's the word for Sultry.
Abaire chapter 6 . 3/23
Oh, such an interesting story line. I can always count on you to make it deep and real and to make me feel your characters. This is why we love you, Ro! Can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 43 . 12/11/2014
Loved both of these - so sweet! Thanks for writing xo
Guest chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
Seems like it is going to be a very interesting story!
Lafemmevegeta chapter 43 . 10/11/2014
Awesome swim story. Boys can be so stupid and do the opposite of what they should be doing all the time. Finally Edward matured a little and asked Bella for a date. Those two were cute after they figured it out. I think it's awesome you wrote a swimmer story when your guy is one. Loved this one.
Lafemmevegeta chapter 18 . 10/11/2014
Beautiful story of creating your own path in life. Well written.
momsteps chapter 43 . 10/1/2014
I'm never disappointed in your writing. There are great fanfics out there that would be even better if you wrote them. :)
samitdamn chapter 43 . 4/1/2014
Why have I never read these stories before?!
I finally did in one day and I love them both! But when do I ever not like your stories? ;)
I'm late, but always thank you for sharing your ideas and your stories and your beautiful words.

xoxo Sam/samitdamn
Swatznik chapter 8 . 3/23/2014
I agree with WaterbedEdward; "missing the forest for the trees" doesn't make sense. At least it doesn't make me think of what you're actually trying to say. But it's cool; I might even use it in conversation one day. ; )
robela chapter 18 . 2/23/2014