Reviews for Fictionista Wrkshp Summer 2011 Sultry, Malicious
kalibean chapter 43 . 4/8
Awww, loved both stories but especially Malicious. Wouldn't mind seeing a future take of college or even a full story, but I guess that would be too much happy fuzzies all around :)
kalibean chapter 18 . 4/8
Not sure if this chapter marks the end of Sultry, but wanted to say what a lovely story it is. To find something beautiful out of something so rotten. Your writing style is always so lovely too.
Debs chapter 43 . 3/10
So very sweet. Don't know which story I like better. Wish I was there to read these while u were writing them. Love your work

Thank you.
myadryk89 chapter 43 . 3/2
It's the first time I read two stories within one, and it was cool, It makes the reading of it more fluid and without realizing, you already finished it.
I loved both stories, but the last one was so good, that it makes me wish that you to expand it or make a new, more detailed story about it.
Thank you so much for writing and sharing your stories with us. You're awesome.
cctwilight chapter 43 . 11/12/2016
Great story! I love a good high school fic! So glad they finally admitted their feelings for each other.
cctwilight chapter 18 . 11/12/2016
Great story! Sad that Edward's brother dies and Bella finds out Masen was less than honest with her but so good that Bella and Edward were able to find love with each other.
Mtg526 chapter 43 . 11/6/2016
Loved it! I found the back and forth of the early chapters easy to follow. I'm glad that E and B were able to find a way to each other.
Mtg526 chapter 18 . 11/3/2016
What a sad story line. My heart was breaking for the Cullens the entire way through. But, I'm glad Bella and Edward found their own path and worked it out. We'll written. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/28/2016
Malacious Review

Can you really blame Jessica for being mad ? I would be too, Bella knew that Jessica liked Edward as qouted "six different guys, but most especially him". What a horrible thing to do to your friend and then she maintains that she is innocent because Jessica liked 6 other guys ? WRONG ! You do not ever mack on with a dude that one of your friends like that's like one of the rules in the girls handbook.
LAB1 chapter 43 . 3/25/2016
This was frustrating and so middle school it was painful! Yet the drama was still there in high school too. Hormones vs brain development. It's a miracle that any of us made it out to be adults!
LAB1 chapter 18 . 3/25/2016
What a great story! I'm so glad that I read it!
jk chapter 3 . 3/13/2016
I found it weird when bella started her inner monologue about I shouldn't be considering him like this...blah blah...because she HADNT BEEN CONSIDERING HIM...its like that weird shit came out of thin air. its in bellas pov so WE WOULD KNOW LOL
Guest chapter 18 . 9/23/2015
great story
Guest chapter 7 . 9/23/2015
yes please kiss
Guest chapter 5 . 9/23/2015
yes pie please lol edward and out door movie, i'm in
4,603 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »