Reviews for Fictionista Wrkshp Summer 2011 Sultry, Malicious
tff000 chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
tff000 chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
tff000 chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
tff000 chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
wow - he seems like a pretty big ass right now
tff000 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
interesting start
Anita chapter 18 . 2/20/2013
Thank you, sweet and heart-warming story.
NeedMyFix chapter 18 . 1/17/2013
Out of all the trillion brilliant stories you've come up with so far, Sultry has to be my favorite. I don't know why. It just is. It's beautiful. Thanks for sharing it!
Perry Maxwell chapter 18 . 1/8/2013
Just so beautiful and real. Very touching. And again, should be a reminder of how people should look at life.

Perry Maxwell chapter 17 . 1/8/2013
Live by these words - cherish the sweet amongst the tragedy - He's sad today, I know. But that's the way things are, the sweet mixed with the bitter, the sad with the joyous. If we can find little moments of happiness, midnight swims and holding hands even amongst the memories of tragedy, it'll be okay.

LOVELY again. And your portrayal of Tanya was realistic. I like that Bella is insightful and can recognize all of the components at play.

Perry Maxwell chapter 16 . 1/8/2013
*sigh* This Edward makes my heart swoon. Such a good guy. And woman out there need to be reminded that men like this exist, even if this one is fictional *wink*

Another excellent chapter...

Perry Maxwell chapter 15 . 1/8/2013
Another lovely chapter. I think everyone should read this to be reminded of what's really important in life. You have such a subtle yet powerful way of hammering that point home. Nicely done.

Love this line: The only thing I can affect is the present, and that's where I fight to keep my focus.

Perry Maxwell chapter 13 . 1/1/2013
Guess I have to log in, lol. Another beautifully written chapter. You do a spectacular job of capturing the very realistic thoughts that women have, even with men they trust. LOVED this line-I can't let other men pay for what one did wrong… especially when there is only one that I want, and maybe forever.

Perry Maxwell chapter 14 . 1/1/2013
Another very sweet chapter. I'm glad the parental meeting at least start out nice. Let's hope it stays that way.

Perry Maxwell chapter 12 . 12/30/2012
Such a beautifully sweet chapter on so many levels. *sigh*

Taking a break for now (family stuff). Be back later.

Perry Maxwell chapter 11 . 12/30/2012
"Let me love you, Bella," he whispers. - Swoon!

You have such a gift of making us FEEL everything with your words. Sooooo good.

Off to read more.