Reviews for Fictionista Wrkshp Summer 2011 Sultry, Malicious
OcSickGirl chapter 6 . 10/17/2012
Totally sucking me in! GAH! I am so glad this is complete because I think you write the best love stories and I wouldn't want to wait for updates...lol
OcSickGirl chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
Such a romantic first date...
OcSickGirl chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
I hope this helps her get some closure. And it is true what edward said...he was his brother before anything and anyone else. It just sucks to be the other woman.
OcSickGirl chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
This story is sucking me in...lol. I came to your profile to search for a story I thought you may have written and now I am hooked on this one...ay yi yi!
OcSickGirl chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
A good cleansing and disposal of momentous, is a good way to start new. It's so hard though. Your Fic is bringing back some memories...and not all good ones. :)
OcSickGirl chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Love the start to this. So many questions left unanswered when someone dies, but this just seems so much more tragic, especially for Bella. To have everything you know ripped away when you find out nothing was really as it seemed. Ugh, rough.
Jlyons0424 chapter 43 . 10/10/2012
Love these two characters and how you wrote it out. It all came full circle.
Jlyons0424 chapter 18 . 10/10/2012
Late to this story party but it is a great one. Caught me and the characters drew me in. Thanks for sharing.
Hckygal12 chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
Oh, please say YES Bella!
Hckygal12 chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
Enjoying this!
evilnat chapter 43 . 10/5/2012
I loved this one. I loved the time jumps and I loved how he changed so dramatically. You got that teenage boy thing down perfectly, where they treat you like crap but like you. And jeez by the end I was getting butterflies, it was so sweet and swoony.

Thanks mate, it was so well done!
Xx
evilnat chapter 18 . 10/5/2012
Loved this little story. So unique. The whole twin thing was really different.

Thanks mate.
Xx
violet halo chapter 22 . 10/1/2012
I know it's like a year later but I had to review. I hate when people kiss and tell then lie about it. I had a guy once do that. Only it went from a light peck to sex in my basement. Only I lived in an apartment at the time so you can see how this wasn't close to truth. Anyway love this story and the rest :)
CrystalF1423 chapter 43 . 9/10/2012
I'm not sure how I missed this story, but anyway... I'm glad I found it! Beautifully written... all of it! A few times I wanted to punch both Edward and Bella, but I'm glad they worked through their issues. Teenagers, huh? Heh Thanks for sharing!
SDFanFicChic chapter 5 . 9/6/2012
Rochelle-I'm DYING that they are watching Roman Holiday. I got goosebumps. This is an ideal date for sure. AHHHHH. Question I've read 2.5 of your stories know with this one. Are you from the Bay area? You wrote Florida very realistically and while 'I'm a Cali girl I've never been up to the Bay. You describe it so beautifully. Can't wait for my day to be done so I can get back to reading. In the meantime off to pick up kids and run to soccer. Really intresting story
4,584 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »