Reviews for Fictionista Wrkshp Summer 2011 Sultry, Malicious
Perry Maxwell chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
This story is so sad, but I can't wait to see how Edward and Bella heal with each other. Win!
Perry Maxwell chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
This line says it best: There's having a type, and then there's having a type. This would just be…

That's exactly what I was thinking. I wonder if E&B will get into an argument later and B will call E "Masen" by mistake...

Another excellent chapter, moving things along.

Perry Maxwell chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Bella's thought process at this point. It's so real. I'm dying to know how Masen died too.

Perry Maxwell chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
So Jada rec'd this to me on Twitter, and I'm hooked! Girl, you know how to write ANYTHING. It flows so well, the descriptions are beautiful without being verbose, and you give us SOOOO much information in such few words. I LOVE that! Off to read more.

AuroralMemory chapter 43 . 12/15/2012
Lovely as always. I like the angst and sweetness in both stories, and I especially loved the first/second POV in Malicious.

LuvnmesumEdward chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
Oh damn!
LuvnmesumEdward chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
Oh goodness!
LuvnmesumEdward chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
Can't wait to see where this is going!
OcSickGirl chapter 18 . 10/17/2012
Awwww, I loved this. Another one I can recommend to my HEA girls. :)
OcSickGirl chapter 17 . 10/17/2012
This is one of the very few fics that make me feel sorry for Tanya...haha. Awesome job!
OcSickGirl chapter 16 . 10/17/2012
She's a classy girl. She was in a horrible awkward position and she is still worrying about how her presence will affect someone else.
OcSickGirl chapter 15 . 10/17/2012
I want to give Esme a big hug. :)
OcSickGirl chapter 14 . 10/17/2012
Haha Sweet Potato would be a hard nickname to explain...lol, but it would be a cute one to use only for eachother. :)
OcSickGirl chapter 13 . 10/17/2012
Sweet, loving, understanding...you really know how to write what seems like the perfect man...I'm kinda nervous though...is he too good to be true? Hope not!
OcSickGirl chapter 12 . 10/17/2012
I love this part...

"No, thank you." He smiles wryly. "You took a chance. I wouldn't have trusted me if I were you, but you did and I'm glad. I'm glad he didn't jade you."

Because she really didn't have any reason to trust him and she could have been so jaded...but she did trust him and now they both seem so happy.
4,604 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »