Reviews for Fictionista Wrkshp Summer 2011 Sultry, Malicious
OcSickGirl chapter 13 . 10/17/2012
Sweet, loving, really know how to write what seems like the perfect man...I'm kinda nervous he too good to be true? Hope not!
OcSickGirl chapter 12 . 10/17/2012
I love this part...

"No, thank you." He smiles wryly. "You took a chance. I wouldn't have trusted me if I were you, but you did and I'm glad. I'm glad he didn't jade you."

Because she really didn't have any reason to trust him and she could have been so jaded...but she did trust him and now they both seem so happy.
OcSickGirl chapter 11 . 10/17/2012
Oh geeee, that bed sounds SOOO good right even better with Edward in it but my kids have me so tired I would almost be happy with just the
OcSickGirl chapter 10 . 10/17/2012
I always love the chief...haha
OcSickGirl chapter 9 . 10/17/2012
Lol, love the awkwardness...but making out is always good!
OcSickGirl chapter 8 . 10/17/2012
Communication is going to be key with these two. Extremely important. :)
OcSickGirl chapter 7 . 10/17/2012
Ahhh yes, nothing like a little vino to lighten these two up. :)
OcSickGirl chapter 6 . 10/17/2012
Totally sucking me in! GAH! I am so glad this is complete because I think you write the best love stories and I wouldn't want to wait for
OcSickGirl chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
Such a romantic first date...
OcSickGirl chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
I hope this helps her get some closure. And it is true what edward said...he was his brother before anything and anyone else. It just sucks to be the other woman.
OcSickGirl chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
This story is sucking me I came to your profile to search for a story I thought you may have written and now I am hooked on this one...ay yi yi!
OcSickGirl chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
A good cleansing and disposal of momentous, is a good way to start new. It's so hard though. Your Fic is bringing back some memories...and not all good ones. :)
OcSickGirl chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Love the start to this. So many questions left unanswered when someone dies, but this just seems so much more tragic, especially for Bella. To have everything you know ripped away when you find out nothing was really as it seemed. Ugh, rough.
Jlyons0424 chapter 43 . 10/10/2012
Love these two characters and how you wrote it out. It all came full circle.
Jlyons0424 chapter 18 . 10/10/2012
Late to this story party but it is a great one. Caught me and the characters drew me in. Thanks for sharing.
4,591 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »