Reviews for Fictionista Wrkshp Summer 2011 Sultry, Malicious
robela chapter 18 . 2/23/2014
Beautiful story,thank you!
efka chapter 43 . 2/21/2014
So what can I say? Im sick at home, my little-one at my in-laws, husband at work and I have all that time to myself so I decided to refresh all my favourite fanfics which means that I had to come to your catalogue on my laptop. And I dont know how did I miss it before but I did and Im kind of glad because it got me a chance to read something "new" from you.
You know I almost dont read teen - high school fanfic anymore. It just doesnt keep my interest. Maybe its because of my age (Im 34) or I dont know... There are actually very few that I like and among them are of course mainly yours - Malicious now joining that group. Theres something in the way you write them that they are not naive, predictible high school dramas but like really adult, complex stories, simply interesting and captivating.
As for Sultry - amazing. Theres something in your writing that leaves me kind of sad and reflective everytime your story ends. I actually dont know why because theyre all HEA after all. I guess its like with a good book - you read it and it drags you in completely and you want to know whats going to happen but at the same time you want it to last longer and never end. And when it does, it leaves you with some kind of sadness, sentiment, I cant really explain it. Its the same with your stories. As for Sultry - I like how you took that potentially complicated situation and made it so easy for them, without needless drama - they met in less than comfortable circumstances but let their feelings lead them to a happy place.
Please tell me, are you working on something right now? I hope so because Im craving for your writing - for your ideas (they are unique), your characters and especially - your places.
And BTW thank you for your response for my last review on Stolen - you have no idea how much joy it brought me to hear from you.
homiegdawggirl chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
So they are twins? Identical? I'm confused...
BelieveItOrNot chapter 18 . 12/6/2013
Such a lovely story. I remind myself that you wrote this daily back then, no time for major revisions, and it's just seamless. It feels whole. I like that the story took place within a year, started out in Washington for a funeral and the very first beginnings of a relationship, ended for an anniversary of the funeral and the beginning of so much more. They're it for each other.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 17 . 12/6/2013
This is the most canon human Edward I've ever read (apart from the sex before marriage thing) - how open he is with her, how protective, dedicated, attentive and touchy-feely. It reminds me so much of what I loved about Edward in the books, something that gets lost a lot in fic. Not that I don't love fic Edwards, because I do, but in different ways. This is the Twilight Edward feels.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 16 . 12/6/2013
She does belong there with him. I liked finding out a little about Tanya, how she took a semester off. Of course it makes sense, poor girl. I love how I care about someone who isn't even technically on the page.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 13 . 12/6/2013
"Not all men cheat." And he repeats it. My eyes stung again. Bella so needed to hear that.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 12 . 12/6/2013
"I need to control this." I'm thinking this Edward should never stop talking. Ever.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 11 . 12/5/2013
Let me love you. Oh my god.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 9 . 12/5/2013
"like I am finally someone's priority and not just an option" - such a sad and telling statement. I love it!

lovely bedtime make outs. I like what the darkness allows them. They are the sweetest.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 8 . 12/5/2013
They kiss! And now she knows his half-smile before kiss face. :)

Sorry, I'm silly because I'm sleepy. But at least I made it to the sweet and tender kiss!
BelieveItOrNot chapter 7 . 12/5/2013
I'd really like him to kiss her, too.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 6 . 12/5/2013
So sad, this chapter. Teary eyed. :(
BelieveItOrNot chapter 5 . 12/5/2013
Roman Holiday. In the park. With lots of blankets. And Edward. Pie last chapter. You're touching on all my favorite things!
BelieveItOrNot chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
Now I want pie!

oh man, poor Tanya. As bad as it is for Bella, Tanya was going to marry him. Aside: when I was planning my wedding (for a year) I used to worry about something happening to one of us before we got the chance to get married. I just can not imagine, Masen dying in a car crash just after finding out he wasn't faithful at all. Ugh.

Edward is pretty awesome, though.
4,585 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »