Reviews for Fictionista Wrkshp Summer 2011 Sultry, Malicious
Abaire chapter 18 . 3/23/2015
Bittersweet. That's the word for Sultry.
Abaire chapter 6 . 3/23/2015
Oh, such an interesting story line. I can always count on you to make it deep and real and to make me feel your characters. This is why we love you, Ro! Can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 43 . 12/11/2014
Loved both of these - so sweet! Thanks for writing xo
Guest chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
Seems like it is going to be a very interesting story!
Lafemmevegeta chapter 43 . 10/11/2014
Awesome swim story. Boys can be so stupid and do the opposite of what they should be doing all the time. Finally Edward matured a little and asked Bella for a date. Those two were cute after they figured it out. I think it's awesome you wrote a swimmer story when your guy is one. Loved this one.
Lafemmevegeta chapter 18 . 10/11/2014
Beautiful story of creating your own path in life. Well written.
momsteps chapter 43 . 10/1/2014
I'm never disappointed in your writing. There are great fanfics out there that would be even better if you wrote them. :)
samitdamn chapter 43 . 4/1/2014
Why have I never read these stories before?!
I finally did in one day and I love them both! But when do I ever not like your stories? ;)
I'm late, but always thank you for sharing your ideas and your stories and your beautiful words.

xoxo Sam/samitdamn
Swatznik chapter 8 . 3/23/2014
I agree with WaterbedEdward; "missing the forest for the trees" doesn't make sense. At least it doesn't make me think of what you're actually trying to say. But it's cool; I might even use it in conversation one day. ; )
robela chapter 18 . 2/23/2014
Beautiful story,thank you!
efka chapter 43 . 2/21/2014
So what can I say? Im sick at home, my little-one at my in-laws, husband at work and I have all that time to myself so I decided to refresh all my favourite fanfics which means that I had to come to your catalogue on my laptop. And I dont know how did I miss it before but I did and Im kind of glad because it got me a chance to read something "new" from you.
You know I almost dont read teen - high school fanfic anymore. It just doesnt keep my interest. Maybe its because of my age (Im 34) or I dont know... There are actually very few that I like and among them are of course mainly yours - Malicious now joining that group. Theres something in the way you write them that they are not naive, predictible high school dramas but like really adult, complex stories, simply interesting and captivating.
As for Sultry - amazing. Theres something in your writing that leaves me kind of sad and reflective everytime your story ends. I actually dont know why because theyre all HEA after all. I guess its like with a good book - you read it and it drags you in completely and you want to know whats going to happen but at the same time you want it to last longer and never end. And when it does, it leaves you with some kind of sadness, sentiment, I cant really explain it. Its the same with your stories. As for Sultry - I like how you took that potentially complicated situation and made it so easy for them, without needless drama - they met in less than comfortable circumstances but let their feelings lead them to a happy place.
Please tell me, are you working on something right now? I hope so because Im craving for your writing - for your ideas (they are unique), your characters and especially - your places.
And BTW thank you for your response for my last review on Stolen - you have no idea how much joy it brought me to hear from you.
homiegdawggirl chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
So they are twins? Identical? I'm confused...
BelieveItOrNot chapter 18 . 12/6/2013
Such a lovely story. I remind myself that you wrote this daily back then, no time for major revisions, and it's just seamless. It feels whole. I like that the story took place within a year, started out in Washington for a funeral and the very first beginnings of a relationship, ended for an anniversary of the funeral and the beginning of so much more. They're it for each other.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 17 . 12/6/2013
This is the most canon human Edward I've ever read (apart from the sex before marriage thing) - how open he is with her, how protective, dedicated, attentive and touchy-feely. It reminds me so much of what I loved about Edward in the books, something that gets lost a lot in fic. Not that I don't love fic Edwards, because I do, but in different ways. This is the Twilight Edward feels.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 16 . 12/6/2013
She does belong there with him. I liked finding out a little about Tanya, how she took a semester off. Of course it makes sense, poor girl. I love how I care about someone who isn't even technically on the page.
4,594 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »