Reviews for Fictionista Wrkshp Summer 2011 Sultry, Malicious
BelieveItOrNot chapter 18 . 12/6/2013
Such a lovely story. I remind myself that you wrote this daily back then, no time for major revisions, and it's just seamless. It feels whole. I like that the story took place within a year, started out in Washington for a funeral and the very first beginnings of a relationship, ended for an anniversary of the funeral and the beginning of so much more. They're it for each other.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 17 . 12/6/2013
This is the most canon human Edward I've ever read (apart from the sex before marriage thing) - how open he is with her, how protective, dedicated, attentive and touchy-feely. It reminds me so much of what I loved about Edward in the books, something that gets lost a lot in fic. Not that I don't love fic Edwards, because I do, but in different ways. This is the Twilight Edward feels.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 16 . 12/6/2013
She does belong there with him. I liked finding out a little about Tanya, how she took a semester off. Of course it makes sense, poor girl. I love how I care about someone who isn't even technically on the page.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 13 . 12/6/2013
"Not all men cheat." And he repeats it. My eyes stung again. Bella so needed to hear that.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 12 . 12/6/2013
"I need to control this." I'm thinking this Edward should never stop talking. Ever.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 11 . 12/5/2013
Let me love you. Oh my god.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 9 . 12/5/2013
"like I am finally someone's priority and not just an option" - such a sad and telling statement. I love it!

lovely bedtime make outs. I like what the darkness allows them. They are the sweetest.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 8 . 12/5/2013
They kiss! And now she knows his half-smile before kiss face. :)

Sorry, I'm silly because I'm sleepy. But at least I made it to the sweet and tender kiss!
BelieveItOrNot chapter 7 . 12/5/2013
I'd really like him to kiss her, too.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 6 . 12/5/2013
So sad, this chapter. Teary eyed. :(
BelieveItOrNot chapter 5 . 12/5/2013
Roman Holiday. In the park. With lots of blankets. And Edward. Pie last chapter. You're touching on all my favorite things!
BelieveItOrNot chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
Now I want pie!

oh man, poor Tanya. As bad as it is for Bella, Tanya was going to marry him. Aside: when I was planning my wedding (for a year) I used to worry about something happening to one of us before we got the chance to get married. I just can not imagine, Masen dying in a car crash just after finding out he wasn't faithful at all. Ugh.

Edward is pretty awesome, though.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
I wonder what was up with him. Mysterious.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Wow,I love this already, Ro.

The tone is just so sad and heartbreaking, the writing as beautiful as ever. Poor Edward losing his twin. And what a good point - Edward also having to put up with looking exactly like the deceased.
MrsSpaceCowboy chapter 41 . 10/27/2013
Yesssss. Outside- on the grass, the sand, and too many other places to list. And you're right, it IS better. I owe you reviews for every chapter of this, but I've been reading on my phone (at work) while I'm supposed to be working sooooo... I only managed this one because I'm on my lunch break. Lol.
Anyway, I adore these two, their story, and you (in case you didn't already know that).
xoxo