Reviews for Fictionista Wrkshp Summer 2011 Sultry, Malicious
reve2weaver chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
I know this; this weird expecting and then there isn't ever what you need and it's like - where did I put that? when you didn't ever really have it in the first place. When you thought something was more then they did and you find out they withheld from you important knowledge (well... important to you anyway).

With this latest lover dateline update, you must digest it all now in a big giant swallow all in one bite; and your accumulation of sweet memories are washed out in absence of certainty. Those fast fading emotions get forced out by the iron gall of surprise and the stab of 'this lovely old house is so run down now' as you reluctantly leave and don't acknowledge there must have been an eviction notice in the mail box that you didn't check for. The worst part is you don't know what tricked you more, your heart, or him.

I think her thoughts were on her bereft face at the airport...

Loved this, ...so glad to have you back, I know all about those wee tyrants... do what you can, leave the rest...
swimom7 chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Hey love.

One of the things I love the most is your use of verbs, adjectives, adverbs... "his smiled wilts..." " people are queuing" "feisty babies"...

This is one of the things I mean when I say I've learned so much. Crunchy, controlling, meaningful words. You inspire me, as always.

Hugs,

K
HeyHedy chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
It breaks my heart how Bella was treated. Such a douche Masen was! Grr. Hopefully Edward can fix her heart!

-Hedy
faniac chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Gah! I'm sooo happy you're back! :) :) And I must say you are back with a BANG. We're only on the second chapter of this storyline and I'm already completetly entralled by it.

Welcome back!
Krudt chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Great stuff ! Thank you for sharing. I can't waot to see where this goes. Have a great weekend. Greetings from Denmark...and once again. GREAT to have you back! YAY.
dlhk chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Haha, I LOVE Tiny Tyrant. I love this story line too. So cool that she saw Edward at the airport. I just don't get it, though. Bella and masen were best friends, they were lovers, yet he was cheating on her for years and never visited her once he was in grad school even though he visited Edward all the time? Why would Masen do that? He sounds like a class A jerk! Why wouldn't he just break up with her I'd he never saw her and was engaged anyway? I'm still kind of suspicious that the later notes were from Edward. Idk. That would really piss her off though, I think. Get strung along instead of just seeing what a jerk her supposed boyfriend was. Sad story. I can't wait for more. -mommyofboth
Chilly Howdy chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Yeah I love how babies come into this world and thats it! Everything else disappears! Amamzing! Your life is not your own anymore hun ;o) Anyway so GLAD your back! You didn't miss anything apart from FF going haywire the whole time you were gone! I love this story :o) Poor Bella the more she is learning the more it sounds like Masen was a bit of a prick to her! Not caring as much as she did! Oh well hes gone now and lets hope Edward takes the initative to do something more with Bella :o) Maybe there is more of a connection that there was with Masen! See you next time :o) Chilly x
Jeannec chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Congratulations! I am so happy to see you doing the Witfits again. This storyline is so intriguing. I love how it's different.
buffbronze chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
I so hope you continue this story...I have no real idea how these witfit challenges work. But this storyline is one of the most interesting I've read in ages. I love how the clues are coming out bit by bit...right now..it really feels like Masen used Bella...I wonder what the actual truth is...he was engaged to someone else...so Bella wasn't 'the one' for him...but was he just a liar and a user...I really hope we get to find out. Edward seems so nice already...like he's the nicer version of his brother...again...really want to see how he and Bella connect.
CindyWindy chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Hmm...an airport's a busy place. He didn't have to stop and engage her in conversation. Was it spur-of-the-moment I wonder? Or did he see her from afar, and watch her for a bit while thinking of something to say?

I didn't realize Bella and Masen were as intimate as they were, physically and emotionally. Makes it all cut deeper.
Etnie chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
So was Masen dating her and the other girl at the same time or was dating Bella first and when they moved into separated cities he started to date the other one? Or was dating the other want first and then started to ate Bella? I'm kinda confused ... Lol
Etnie chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I love to see you are back!

Guess everything went well with the baby and all

Loving this already!
my1hopeful chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Yes! I was hoping for more of this one. Can't wait for the next!
my1hopeful chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
YAY! You're back! And with a vengeance. I'm completely enthralled by this. I can't wait to see it along.
deenerneener chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
I'm so glad this is continuing! (I ascertained that was going to be the case as soon as I took a look at your profile, and saw the nature and titles of several of your other postings.)

Bella's view of airports as comfortable in-betweens intrigues me, even as (or perhaps because) she has to accept that her own stay there is transient. I might imagine in her case, the in between is a fleeting buffer between the immediacy of her grief and anger at the funeral, and the different, long-term sort of grief and anger she'll undoubtedly feel when she gets home.

It's nice to know that Edward is nearby. Yet, to know that, and to realize that Masen's visits to his twin took him so very near to Bella without him bothering to travel that last little way, only made the anger flare, and the sense of hurt extend.

I can only begin to imagine that it wasn't just the sense of romantic betrayal that Bella felt, but the kick in the teeth of their FRIENDSHIP. Sometimes, that's the deeper wound.

Can't wait to see how this is going to unfold.

Thank you for writing!