Reviews for Fictionista Wrkshp Summer 2011 Sultry, Malicious
pipelynn chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
I am soooo wondering what else Edward knows and who will make contact first. Poor bella
idkmuch chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Wow. So Bella first has to deal with Masen's betrayal of her love & now she realizes that he totally betrayed her friendship. Even though it fills me with angst & rage, I like the lack of closure in the note - it's realistic & messy. Although i admit that I wonder if we/she will ever learn the whys behind Masen's action.

Best of luck with #2! My 3mo is infinitely easier than my 2yo, but I'm still continually exhausted. I live for afternoon naps. ;)
LisaLoo chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Sigh. I'm all twisty on the inside fom bellas pain. Love it.
Iwant2sparkle chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
I'm so happy to see you writing again. ) I love the beginning of this and look forward to reading more.
meadow11 chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
poor bella. I feel kinda bad thinking mason was such an ass since he's dead and all but... he was an ass. I hope we see this Edward again...I like him already.

tiny tyrant! love that! ;)
1FunGirl chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
I love your WitFit story prompts. While the chapters are relatively short compared to so many things at , you manage to tell a fuller, more compelling story that I can't wait to read.
annasaurusss chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
I am so, so happy you're doing prompts again.

And I LOVE this storyline. It's unusual and absolutely brilliant.
whohellanoes chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
ugh Masen, such a ding dong. not cool to do Bella wrong. thank you.
Kat Ksm chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Wish she could've gotten some answers, but life doesn't always work out that way. I'm glad she's able to start noticing the differences between the brothers. Nobody can fault her for initially comparing them in their looks. However, the more she sees him, the more she'll him and not his brother.

And, I didn't mention it yesterday, but congratulations on the birth of your baby! No worries about not replying to reviews. He comes first and I rather see any updates you can fit in rather than replying to my reviews. ;)

Kat
Raewright chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Ugh. This breaks my heart. Realizing that you are invested where the other person is just using you as a convenience is the worst.
reve2weaver chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
I know this; this weird expecting and then there isn't ever what you need and it's like - where did I put that? when you didn't ever really have it in the first place. When you thought something was more then they did and you find out they withheld from you important knowledge (well... important to you anyway).

With this latest lover dateline update, you must digest it all now in a big giant swallow all in one bite; and your accumulation of sweet memories are washed out in absence of certainty. Those fast fading emotions get forced out by the iron gall of surprise and the stab of 'this lovely old house is so run down now' as you reluctantly leave and don't acknowledge there must have been an eviction notice in the mail box that you didn't check for. The worst part is you don't know what tricked you more, your heart, or him.

I think her thoughts were on her bereft face at the airport...

Loved this, ...so glad to have you back, I know all about those wee tyrants... do what you can, leave the rest...
swimom7 chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Hey love.

One of the things I love the most is your use of verbs, adjectives, adverbs... "his smiled wilts..." " people are queuing" "feisty babies"...

This is one of the things I mean when I say I've learned so much. Crunchy, controlling, meaningful words. You inspire me, as always.

Hugs,

K
HeyHedy chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
It breaks my heart how Bella was treated. Such a douche Masen was! Grr. Hopefully Edward can fix her heart!

-Hedy
faniac chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Gah! I'm sooo happy you're back! :) :) And I must say you are back with a BANG. We're only on the second chapter of this storyline and I'm already completetly entralled by it.

Welcome back!
Krudt chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Great stuff ! Thank you for sharing. I can't waot to see where this goes. Have a great weekend. Greetings from Denmark...and once again. GREAT to have you back! YAY.
4,594 | « Prev Page 1 .. 284 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 304 .. Last Next »