Reviews for Fictionista Wrkshp Summer 2011 Sultry, Malicious
2littleladies chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
It's amazing how the tiny tyrant does run the show! I'm intrigued by this story. Edward seems like a great guy who feels horrible for how Bella was treated for years. She also seems great. She doesn't seem like the type of person who deserved the treatment she received. Knowing that these two live so close I wonder how many run-ins they will have and how many will be on purpose?

xoxo,

Kelly
2littleladies chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Now this is an interesting way to meet someone. Glad to see you've found a few fleeting moments to write!

Kelly
Sunfeathers chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Gosh, Rochelle, this storyline just has me by the heartstrings already! How hard this must be for Bella - such a sad loss, but a cruel betrayal as well to temper/affect that loss. I can't wait to see if/when/how Edward comes into her life - as a friend first? A love interest later? That will be a tricky line to cross, with him looking so much like her late (cheating) BF ... though it seems like they are (were) very different men. I wonder if we'll get an EPOV? I'd love to know what he's thinking ... what he knew?

Thanks so much for sharing your writing, hon! :D
majose chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Ouch! Poor Bella, what an asshole!
smooch119 chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
This story just tugs at the heart already and makes you wonder why Mason did what he did to her but she will probably never get her answers
carebear309 chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Well you're doing a good job of making me hate the ex. Poor Bella must have been so humiliating for her but I give her credit for going to the funeral. Just sad that he h

Never had he guts to tell her the truth & strung her along. Also to be visiting his brother who was so close & not see her had to hurt as well.
janneyt chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
I think this story is going to be great, I am very excited that you are back!
KristineM chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Great chapter! Bella found out a few things about Masen. I hope she will be able to move on. Thanks so much!
my1edward chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Oh, I think she'll see him again... though it's going to be weird for her. How long will it take for her to see him as who he is rather than just reminding her eerily of Masen...
pipelynn chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
I am soooo wondering what else Edward knows and who will make contact first. Poor bella
idkmuch chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Wow. So Bella first has to deal with Masen's betrayal of her love & now she realizes that he totally betrayed her friendship. Even though it fills me with angst & rage, I like the lack of closure in the note - it's realistic & messy. Although i admit that I wonder if we/she will ever learn the whys behind Masen's action.

Best of luck with #2! My 3mo is infinitely easier than my 2yo, but I'm still continually exhausted. I live for afternoon naps. ;)
LisaLoo chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Sigh. I'm all twisty on the inside fom bellas pain. Love it.
Iwant2sparkle chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
I'm so happy to see you writing again. ) I love the beginning of this and look forward to reading more.
meadow11 chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
poor bella. I feel kinda bad thinking mason was such an ass since he's dead and all but... he was an ass. I hope we see this Edward again...I like him already.

tiny tyrant! love that! ;)
1FunGirl chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
I love your WitFit story prompts. While the chapters are relatively short compared to so many things at , you manage to tell a fuller, more compelling story that I can't wait to read.
4,603 | « Prev Page 1 .. 284 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 304 .. Last Next »