Reviews for Fictionista Wrkshp Summer 2011 Sultry, Malicious
x.darla.x chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Hmm...very interesting (and DIFFERENT!) premise. Looks angsty and promising ;)

So glad you're back from a well-deserved break. I've missed your writing.
insanemum chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
This is a fantastic first chap. Can't wait for more. So glad to see you're back :)
deenerneener chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
A friend just forwarded the link to this story, pressing me to sample it, enthusing about its author's other work.

My friend had it exactly right. Whether you intend to continue it or not, this piece was a perfect vignette of loss and ambivalence and fleeting regret at what might have been instead, with the twin who probably wouldn't have strayed, turned elsewhere fully, when at a distance.

You convey so much, with so few words, about Bella's past with the deceased twin, and even more with fewer, about the other life he was living in deceptive secret.

I would love for there to be more, but even if not, brava!

Thank you for sharing this. I'll have to check out other of your work, now.
songster chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Yay. Welcome back. How's you and the littlies? So we're starting out angsty, huh. LOL, you know how much I love that...well, little anyway. If it's your's I'm reading in any case. So the chapter is named Funeral for a Douchebag?
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I hope we'll be seeing more of this storyline. :)
haguchi chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Oh wow, this is a very, very nice surprise! As usual, this looks great.

I miss you! How are you and the baby?
swimom7 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Hey love. So good to have you back. I hope you have kissed that new little baby for me and finally figured out a way to bottle the smell. I was never successful with that which is why I had to have so many, lol.

This is sad, but almost hopeful. I love to see where you take stuff. :)

Kit
carebear309 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Wow that was off to a rather depressing start. Can only go up from there, right? But I'm confused if masen & Bella went to high school together why did she never meet his twin? Was he away somewhere?
Jenny Window chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Oh...you're back. I think I want to cry. What a beautiful start - what a situation. I am totally invested in this story already. Can't wait to see where it goes. Thank you for fitting writing into what must be a very busy schedule for you - I am so grateful that you are able to find the time to share your wonderful talent.
M474 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
hmm, interesting premise

wouldn't that be shit tho?

thanks for writing!
SparkleSwan chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Oh kooky, you're back. With a bang, too! If history tells me anything, this will surely be an interesting series. :)

Hope all is well with Baby Is!
smooch119 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Welcome back! Oh how I have missed your writing! Boy, you don't start off slow, you just jump in the deep end full force. Love it!
LibraryLady08 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
What a lovely surprise! I hope your and your little one are doing well.

-MJ
chosmer chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Thanks for bumming me out. :p
MistiS chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Twins huh? TWO Edwards? That's the best start of a story. To bad the other one had to die. I'm glad your back to writing. I missed ya. Anyway, great first start.
4,605 | « Prev Page 1 .. 291 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 .. Last Next »