Reviews for Fictionista Wrkshp Summer 2011 Sultry, Malicious
RubeySlippers chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Oooooooohh. Is it weird I like where this is going? lol
kms1979 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
yeah! You are back! I hope all is well with the new little one! This one looks great so far. I was hopeing in the beginning that Masen was not Edward, and I'm glad you didn't leave us hanging for long. :)
rtgirl chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
wooohoooo! you're back! i was just thinking this morning that i sure missed your writing. i hope your "tiny tyrant" is learning to be a little more chill these days! he sure is gorgeous.

and awesome way to start back! i have only ever seen "masen" used as a brother one other time, but it wasn't as a twin. nice twist!

xo-

becky
LZTZ chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Yay, I'm so excited for this new story! I can't wait to see where you take us on this journey of letting go, finding peace, and learning to love again.

~XOXO~
LisaLoo chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Welcome back Mama!

Love the premise and the pain.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Love it! That is a very interesting first meeting.
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
oh man, i can already tell this is gonna be good! can't wait for more.
blue022 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
So good - will this story line be continued?

Glad to see you posting again!
pilotnana chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I am so happy you and the Daily Witfit Are back! This first story line has me already hooked..it sure is different from anything I have ever read. you have a truly brilliant immagination.. Can't wait for more! Xx
jermak99 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
YAY! I'm so happy you're writing more of these! Thanks for posting :)
eyeris806 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
SO glad you're back and congratulations and welcome to your baby boy!

This first story has me hooked already!

-iris-
KristenLynn chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Yay! Something new from RA! I was surprised and happy to find a new update in my inbox this morning. I really like this premise... something a bit different. Looking forward to reading more.

KL
librarycard chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Oh my god you are back and your stories are back! You just made this summer barable! Yay! Oh and I love it!
Krudt chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
YAY! Writings from you. Hooray. I hope you and your family are happy and well. Thank you for sharing this.
alli62 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Yeah! I missed you. I hope you had a nice break. I am looking forward to whatever you have in store.

Welcome back.