Reviews for Fictionista Wrkshp Summer 2011 Sultry, Malicious
DeepDarkBlue2 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Twins huh? TWO Edwards? That's the best start of a story. To bad the other one had to die. I'm glad your back to writing. I missed ya. Anyway, great first start.
Swino chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
You don't know how excited I was to see your name pop up in my inbox. I have missed you and love your story telling ways. Now I am not sure how this Witfit thing goes, but I am assuming each story is it's own tale and any of them can be spun off into a mulit-chapter adventure? If that's the case I put my hand up to ask for this one to become a multi-chapter, I can see it being filled with love and heartache, you do both so well.

This chapter was so intriguing, twins, that's something new, being the other woman, when really she was probably the first, I like that concept as well. You managed to express the pain and sadness as well as little something that happened when Bella and Edward met. Maybe their chance will be another time in their lives. Hmm I wonder what I have to do to get you to carry this story on, seeing the past, present and future of this would be something I could not put down I am sure.

Hoping your little tryant is starting to behave himself :) hope you guys are doing well and enjoying your summer break. We are freezing over this side of the world :S.
Erikajo chapter 1 . 7/6/2011

How do you do it? The way you can take a one word writing exercise and turn it into something so deep and real just blows me away. Amazing. This would be a good one to continue. :)

Hope all is well and you are enjoying your summer. Can't remember, did you have your baby yet?

ja6108 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
It's great that you are posting again! We've missed you! I hope that new baby is letting you get some sleep. I loved this witfit. I'm hoping this storyline continues!
vous et nul autre chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
this is such an intriguing start. I'm hooked already... and so glad you're back!
kristin75 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
This could be a really good story Rochelle! Think about it. Love your other ones! Hope you and vary are doing well!
Raewright chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Wow. I feel punched in the gut.

I missed you.
RubeySlippers chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Oooooooohh. Is it weird I like where this is going? lol
kms1979 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
yeah! You are back! I hope all is well with the new little one! This one looks great so far. I was hopeing in the beginning that Masen was not Edward, and I'm glad you didn't leave us hanging for long. :)
rtgirl chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
wooohoooo! you're back! i was just thinking this morning that i sure missed your writing. i hope your "tiny tyrant" is learning to be a little more chill these days! he sure is gorgeous.

and awesome way to start back! i have only ever seen "masen" used as a brother one other time, but it wasn't as a twin. nice twist!

LZTZ chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Yay, I'm so excited for this new story! I can't wait to see where you take us on this journey of letting go, finding peace, and learning to love again.

LisaLoo chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Welcome back Mama!

Love the premise and the pain.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Love it! That is a very interesting first meeting.
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
oh man, i can already tell this is gonna be good! can't wait for more.
blue022 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
So good - will this story line be continued?

Glad to see you posting again!
4,591 | « Prev Page 1 .. 291 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 .. Last Next »