Reviews for Fictionista Wrkshp Summer 2011 Sultry, Malicious
swimom7 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Hey love. So good to have you back. I hope you have kissed that new little baby for me and finally figured out a way to bottle the smell. I was never successful with that which is why I had to have so many, lol.

This is sad, but almost hopeful. I love to see where you take stuff. :)

Kit
carebear309 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Wow that was off to a rather depressing start. Can only go up from there, right? But I'm confused if masen & Bella went to high school together why did she never meet his twin? Was he away somewhere?
Jenny Window chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Oh...you're back. I think I want to cry. What a beautiful start - what a situation. I am totally invested in this story already. Can't wait to see where it goes. Thank you for fitting writing into what must be a very busy schedule for you - I am so grateful that you are able to find the time to share your wonderful talent.
M474 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
hmm, interesting premise

wouldn't that be shit tho?

thanks for writing!
SparkleSwan chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Oh kooky, you're back. With a bang, too! If history tells me anything, this will surely be an interesting series. :)

Hope all is well with Baby Is!
smooch119 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Welcome back! Oh how I have missed your writing! Boy, you don't start off slow, you just jump in the deep end full force. Love it!
LibraryLady08 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
What a lovely surprise! I hope your and your little one are doing well.

-MJ
chosmer chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Thanks for bumming me out. :p
MistiS chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Twins huh? TWO Edwards? That's the best start of a story. To bad the other one had to die. I'm glad your back to writing. I missed ya. Anyway, great first start.
Swino chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
You don't know how excited I was to see your name pop up in my inbox. I have missed you and love your story telling ways. Now I am not sure how this Witfit thing goes, but I am assuming each story is it's own tale and any of them can be spun off into a mulit-chapter adventure? If that's the case I put my hand up to ask for this one to become a multi-chapter, I can see it being filled with love and heartache, you do both so well.

This chapter was so intriguing, twins, that's something new, being the other woman, when really she was probably the first, I like that concept as well. You managed to express the pain and sadness as well as little something that happened when Bella and Edward met. Maybe their chance will be another time in their lives. Hmm I wonder what I have to do to get you to carry this story on, seeing the past, present and future of this would be something I could not put down I am sure.

Hoping your little tryant is starting to behave himself :) hope you guys are doing well and enjoying your summer break. We are freezing over this side of the world :S.
Erikajo chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Ro,

How do you do it? The way you can take a one word writing exercise and turn it into something so deep and real just blows me away. Amazing. This would be a good one to continue. :)

Hope all is well and you are enjoying your summer. Can't remember, did you have your baby yet?

~ej
ja6108 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
It's great that you are posting again! We've missed you! I hope that new baby is letting you get some sleep. I loved this witfit. I'm hoping this storyline continues!
vous et nul autre chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
this is such an intriguing start. I'm hooked already... and so glad you're back!
kristin75 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
This could be a really good story Rochelle! Think about it. Love your other ones! Hope you and vary are doing well!
Raewright chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Wow. I feel punched in the gut.

I missed you.