Reviews for Fictionista Wrkshp Summer 2011 Sultry, Malicious
pilotnana chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I am so happy you and the Daily Witfit Are back! This first story line has me already hooked..it sure is different from anything I have ever read. you have a truly brilliant immagination.. Can't wait for more! Xx
jermak99 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
YAY! I'm so happy you're writing more of these! Thanks for posting :)
eyeris806 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
SO glad you're back and congratulations and welcome to your baby boy!

This first story has me hooked already!

-iris-
KristenLynn chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Yay! Something new from RA! I was surprised and happy to find a new update in my inbox this morning. I really like this premise... something a bit different. Looking forward to reading more.

KL
librarycard chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Oh my god you are back and your stories are back! You just made this summer barable! Yay! Oh and I love it!
Krudt chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
YAY! Writings from you. Hooray. I hope you and your family are happy and well. Thank you for sharing this.
alli62 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Yeah! I missed you. I hope you had a nice break. I am looking forward to whatever you have in store.

Welcome back.
MasenCullen chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Welcome back, girl!

Bella's pain is hard to swallow, I would like to know how Edward felt while going through his twin brothers belongings. Did he know about Bella before hand? Was she a secret to everyone? How horrible would that be, huh? My heart hurts.

xo
Just Me Alone chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
So I am going to read these...I always start and then get lost in the mix.

So, so sad...but so good as always!
whohellanoes chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
oh man, i did back flips(mental back flips) when i saw this in my inbox. but now, after reading that...i'm all sad panda. i'm just so stoked to see something from you. hope all is well...cheers. thank you.
saranic chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Yay! Hope you and the baby are good!

So glad you're writing again. Looking forward to anything you put up!
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I'm devestated for this Bella already :( Welcome back! Did you enjoy your break?
IluvSpunk chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
So happy to have you back doing Witfits again! Hope all is going well with the new baby!

I liked this, very unique!
Caarz chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Wow, this is what I call a rough start ;)
avidreader69 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Now I wonder if that was really Masen in the casket? Was that Edward wishing he had met her first? hmmmmmm
4,591 | « Prev Page 1 .. 292 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 .. Last Next »