Reviews for Fictionista Wrkshp Summer 2011 Sultry, Malicious
saranic chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Yay! Hope you and the baby are good!

So glad you're writing again. Looking forward to anything you put up!
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I'm devestated for this Bella already :( Welcome back! Did you enjoy your break?
IluvSpunk chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
So happy to have you back doing Witfits again! Hope all is going well with the new baby!

I liked this, very unique!
Caarz chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Wow, this is what I call a rough start ;)
avidreader69 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Now I wonder if that was really Masen in the casket? Was that Edward wishing he had met her first? hmmmmmm
malleelee chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
This pulled memories of the summer funerals I have attended, especially before air conditioning was used in East Texas. A young corpse, two girls seeking closure, and a body-double twin - Wow. And, 'No one really has to do anything'.
ErinLibrarian chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Oh man, am I excited you're back. Amazing premise, can't wait for more!
karalynn79 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Everything you write is gold.
MalloryKnoxx chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Ummm. Wow. Definitely an intriguing start to what are sure to be some very "refreshing" (thought that adjective would be appropriate for the summer) witfits. It's going to be very interesting to see how this relationship, if you could call it that, plays out. I'm happy to see that you are back at it. I know that this is a definitely one sided relationship where you supply the juicy fics & I greedily consume without giving anything in return (well, besides a review); however, you are very talented and I am very selfish. I said all that to say that I'm excited that your writing again...
aramisette chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Oooo, that's a twist. Haven't read any fic where E is a twin. I'm excited for this. Glad to see you back!
Just4ALE chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Oh my, I was missing a roglows story...

Here we go...
soobliette chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Very fresh, interesting start. I really liked this and I'm glad you're writing again! Hope all is well. Thanks!
zazasant chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Gah! So happy you are writing again...very intriguing start!
NKubie chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
If you choose this as the first time to just make a o/s and not continue the storyline, I'll kill you, Ro! Okay, maybe that's harsh, but I am sooooo intrigued by this. And btw, I've missed you. ;)

This is a very different type of story than what you've written before that I've seen (not even like Curtains) and has so much potential.

Hope you're having a wonderful summer! Really looking forward to reading more. :)
primarycolors chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Delicious, delicious angst. I can't wait for more of this. Loved seeing your name in my inbox again! *hugs*
4,581 | « Prev Page 1 .. 292 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 .. Last Next »